Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I will see if I can type as a stream of tears is pouring from my eyes. and Praising GOD for trainlady victory... VICTORY IN JESUS

I cryed in chruch, on and off, and came here and been reading, and crying...

I thank you all for the prayers that was for me,
Sandra, I email you, so I do hope you received it

Trainlady I did receive your secret sisters, and thought, mmm, now I see you were broken from bondage GOD set you free from that bondage that you were allow yourself to have.... GOD knew way ahead of time, what this retreat would be for you, yet the power of darkness was doing it best to keep you from it...

Anger will only hurt you as you know... YOU are a free woman,
peace like a River is flowing from you my sister....

may other find this peace that you are experiencing.

a wonderful book for women to reat that helps break bondage is one by
Joyce Meyers:
(Batttlefield of the mind)

and the other one is

Beth Moore
Breaking Free

bitterness comes out of anger too

Trainlady you go girl..... I wish I could come thought this screen and jump for joy with you but I can send you this.
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Blondie, you are so right< I knew help is on the way, one reason I hate to ask for Prayers.... but I also know we as a family of GOD suppose to submit our prayers to one another to be lifted up, and MY sisters you are so wonderful, and I

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

one reason I wanted to do secret sisters, for I see so many hurts out there, and on threads, so many are in much more need of prayers, yet pride is a issue I don't think I have at times. LOL
then I realize when I don't ask for prayers I have a pride issue, for I don't give you the opporunity to serve GOD to do one of the best missions we have on this earth, and that is to pray for one another....

again I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. ....

I know without a doubt GOD has me in HIS precious hands, . otherwise I would be a basket case, and not be able to face the weeks to come..... we start Tue on this journey.... as we are approching July 7th, then that the day I could come apart at the sames, as we will know when the surgery will be..

I know that John will be heal here on in heaven... it trying to find the strenght to walk this path, watching him,

I guess not knowing if he will pull thought this surgery is the hard part....
and bless his wonderful heart, he wants this surgery on his birthday... that way if he doesn't make it then he can be reborn into the kingdom of heaven..... I do understand.... but darn it I want him to be alive on my bday.....

the doctors hasn't want him to have this surgery until the aneurysm got to a 4.5 to a 5.... which we are now at 4.5... for the doctors wanted him to live his life to the fullest before surgery as the doctors knows he may not pull thought this surgery...
But I know GOD knows....

and I know satan is going to give me a run for my money to try to get angry when that time comes... this is why I need the prayers.... for what will I do without my dear husband.
I don't know BUT I do know that GOD will be walking with me, and with all of your prayes I'll be ok. it just so spooky for me right now.

well I know one thing.... if you find a knock on your door, and see a stranger there, it could be me. LOL LOL LOL LOL....no no no
I wouldn't do that...

trying to find humor thought my tears..... and the most comforting thing is when I go.... I will see my sweet dh again....and my dear husband will be healsed.

just keep us in your prayers..... thank youj so much... I love you all and know GOD joined us all together...

Praise GOD HE has.
Old 06-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bar_bar, just like Jesus, we will never leave you or forsake you. We will help you walk through this journey, not matter what God's plans are. I know how hard this must be for you. You will make it through.
And, I know there are those of us who would welcome you into our homes ! Hey, I should send you pictures of my home and you can see the guest room. I would promise to spoil you ! I can make some really good corn dogs,too. As good as the fair.
Hugs to you ! Praying for you today.

Not just you, but all of you would be welcome, too.

Blondie, I pray your little cat makes it !!! Hugs to you, too.
My friend grew some catnip and my cat, Fluffy, is having a ball with it. He eats it ! I am drying it today for him.

Carol Ann, I know you are having a lovely time. So happy for you!

Lynette, David said it was HOT over there. Did you hear him holler hello? He got me some cherries, a watermelon, and some grapes. He is not home yet, but called from his cell phone.
Are you keeping cool ?

Tasha, how are you feeling? Keep us posted ! Saying prayers for you.

Donna, praise the Lord ! You are free ! Thanks for being open about your experience and sharing with us.

Love to all of you...
Old 06-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Barbara, this has to be so hard for you! I pray that you will be able to enjoy each other more and stop worrying so much.

Tomorrow I have my sonogram and find out what the problem is, and I have been feeling worse. I hope that is just the meds and I can stop taking them. My insurance is over at the end of the month, so whatever happens I hope I can be scheduled for surgery or new meds IMMEDIATELY.
Dh and I celebrated our anniversary last night and it was really nice to just be together. I decided that I will not worry anymore, no matter what happens we will get through it and I will not allow myself to stress over money and what dh and dd would do without me, or worse having to deal with me very sick all the time. I just want to enjoy them and try to be more positive and just have fun no matter what/

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 06-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi there

Being new to this site I am trying hard to look into all the threads there are.......I can not get over how many there are

I have been reading through this thread and I think it is wonderful that strangers can offer such support to those they have never met. You are amazing women

I would love if you would all say a prayer for me.....well more for my mother who we just found is ssuffering from alzheimers. She is only 60 and has been showing signs for the last 5 years. It is hard a she lives far away and I can only communicate through the phone and I am trying so hard not to say""you already told me mom" I am heading home this summer so I can have a good visit and see first hand how bad things are.

Thanks for a listening ear. It helps to talk to someone neutral!

As for everyone else....I will keep you in my prayers.
debknechtel
Old 06-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

tash
I do hope all goes well for you at the doctor office, and that all will take place before the insurance runs out for you.....
please let us know what the outcome is.

deb
glad you came over to visit. will be saying ;prayers for your mom.... My sweet step dad showed signs of this... may I ask have you had any test done on your mom to make sure there nothing else is going on with the brain? if not you might want to.... as brain aneurysm can seem to be alzheimers. I'm not trying to scare you, but my sweet step dad, this is what happen to him.... and my heart goes out to you....
when are you planning to go to see her, and how far away is she from you?

I pray that you new ones will know we are here and that if you would like to become one of our sisters, that you are more than welcome to ... for more the merrier.

the friend I've also mention that needs prayes... Wed. he goes for a hearing, and this will determine what will take place, so please pray for all to work according to GOD"S plan on this matter.
His name is Tom.
dh and I are very concern about what will happen to him...
I cannot go into detail, but GOD knows it all, and that 's is all that matters.

again thanks for the prayes for has gone out for myself... right now I'm better...
Old 06-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

debknechtel...Welcome to Family Corner!;-) I know you will enjoy it here...there are many wonderful people to get to know here!

I will pray for your mother, you and the rest of your family...I know that Alzheimers is hard on the patient and hard on the family too...always know that you can rest in the Lord...he knows everything that is happening and just how you feel...I will pray for your strength and peace in this situation.

tashablueyes...I admire your willingness to stay strong...I will pray for a good report from your testing and that the doctors you encounter will be guided by God's hand.

bar_bar...I am thinking of you tonight...stay strong in the Lord and in his promises and know you will always have us here for you.

blondie...I pray that Kali is drinking more and gaining more strength...thank you for your willingness to care for God's creatures.

A PRAISE AND TWO REQUESTS...our church is having a revival starting today through wednesday...my praise is that the Lord has already touched my heart twice today about some areas I need to make more of a committement to...he is so patient with me and I praise him for opening my eyes today

My first request is for myself...it seems trivial compared to the many other request here but I believe in the power of prayer and know you ladies are the real thing! I am starting the South Beach Diet tomorrow and have not been good at committing to things like this...our speaker talked to us about "crucifying" our flesh and setting aside what we know isn't good for us...all the food I eat isn't good for my body...I want to have a better attitude about myself for the sake of my family...please pray that I have sucess and determination.

My second and more important request is for a dear friend of mine...her husband has been suffering from terribly debilitating migraines for several years now...things have not gone well for them and they are very sweet sincere Christian people...he was making some progress by getting off all of his pain medication but in the process has had some terrible withdrawls and rebound headaches...consequently through all of this he hasn't been able to work as much to support the family and she is a sahm with two young boys. She has recently been fighting pneumonia and the youngest boy has life threating asthma...they need encouragement and physical healing and I ask for your prayers in this matter...

I thank Jesus tonight for coming to take the burden of my sins upon himself...I thank all the people that prayed for my salvation and stayed with it faithfully through such a heart hearted time in my life and I thank the Lord for the God fearing women I have had the priveledge of meeting on FC.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Barbar,
We love you so much and are here for you now and will be here for you in the days to come. My heart just breaks for you with all you are going through, the worry, the not knowing, the what if's.......but God has both you and John in His hands.......and we have you both in our hearts. You are in my prayers in a very special way.

Thank you for your sweet, sweet words to me. They really touched my soul!! I just thank God that he was so patient with me because it took me SO LONG to give it all up. He knew when I went on that retreat I was going to continue to be stubborn. He had another chance for me yesterday though!! And I took it! You know, I just cried like a baby yesterday, tears I had just kept in for a long time.
Sending big hugs right backatcha!!!!

Ethansamuel,
I hope you enjoy your church revival this week and will be blessed in a powerful way!!
As far as the dieting, just take it one day at a time! If you overeat on one day just remember you can always start over the next day. Are you exercising??!! You can do it and I will cheer you on!!!
Oh Lord, please heal ethansamuel's friend of the migraines. Lord, these are so debilitating and he has a family to love and support. Oh Lord, please help him and his family. Heal them, love them, be their strength!

Blondie, how is your precious Kali doing? Keep loving her!! I know you are!!

Debknechtel, so glad you have joined us!! We will pray for you whenever you need!! We all really care for and love one another...............and we love you too!! Welcome!!

Lord, please be with debknechtels mom as she is fighting this disease. Especially comfort and help her family, especially Deb as she is seeing her dear mom in a very different way now. Comfort Deb, give her strength Lord and lots of love.

Lord, please keep Tashablueeyes in your loving arms as she goes through her sonogram. Please take away her worry and fear and replace those feelings with your healing peace. Heal her, please, Lord Jesus with your tender mercy.
I pray these prayers in Jesus Name. Amen

Sending love and hugs up to my friend Lynette in the Northwest....seems everyone else starts their mornings before us on the west coast!! LOL!!!! You and your husband are in my thoughts today as I know Mothers and Fathers day can be difficult......just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I care about you!!! Hope you both did something special today for just the two of you!!

I need to get on the job hunting bandwagon in the morning...do some errands so I will say goodnight for now and love you all!!

hugs,train
Old 06-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Tashablueyes - Will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying all will be fine.

Lynnette thanks you are so thoughtful and I know that "these" days are hard for both you and Trainlady. Wish we lived closer but cyberspace will have to do.

Trainlady - so glad you let go of your "extra baggage" and are feeling fine and that your cry did you good.

Barbar, Like the others said, you are a strong lady, hang in there.

Ethansamuel, may God give you strength for keeping your diet, but please do not be too hard on yourself if you fall off now and again, just pick yourself up and keep going. Enjoy your chruch revival.

Debknechtel - welcome to the thread and will say prayers for your dear mom.

Linda Lou - hmmm he brought you grapes, cherries and watermelon. I just bought all those myself yesterday plus some peaches and nectarines. Yum....

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 06-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Yes, the fruit is wonderful, especially the cherries. Hope I have not eaten too many of them at one time today.

Ethansamuel, may God meet you in a special way this week at revival and also may you have strength to follow your diet.

Deb, sorry to hear about your mother. May God comfort your heart.

Lynette, my husband did yell, "hello, Lynette" when he was in town. The guys he was with thought him half crazy and wanted to know who Lynette was, and he told them my email friend. He said he looked for you, too, but couldn't quite remember exactly what you looked like, LOL. Funny man. He said the trip was very nice and the scenery lovely, especially the mountains.
When he got home, I took him out for Thai food for Fathers Day as a love gift to him....

Redcardinalbird, how are you doing?

Will be praying for Tashablueyes, too.

Hi, Trainlady ! Praying for God's provision for you during this time. I know you are needing employment.

Goodnight all !

Closed Thread