Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:39 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Yes...God Bless everyone!!! I have you all in my thoughts and prayers. May you all get the healing that you so deserve.

I, also, was a Night-Owl this morning! Fell asleep on my keyboard!! LOL Seems there were many of us, doing the same thing.

My tuesday weigh~in .....84 lbs. Yep, I lost two pounds some where, but I think it was because of me being so active in my yards. I'll get them back soon, though.

:hear: Hoping that everyone has a great, Blessed Day today!

Carol Ann &
Old 06-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey girls... here I am! Took me a bit to crawl out from under the house! ;-)

Storm was bad but not the ugliest one I have ever been in! was very close. The thunder immediately after the flashes and for about 45 minutes it hung over head just near continuous thunder! One are got over 1 inch of rain in 1 hour! We had rain and hail so hard water rolled off my roof! But it was almost humorous for me.....mom called the first little bit and told me to quit rolling the bowling ball across the floor! That is what it sounded like ...So am curious...could our guardian angels been having a friendly game of bowling??? ;-) More storms on the way today... oh goody. You can guess where I will be.

Linda so good to see you I missed you. I am glad to be back. I need to track down Jenna as well. I am praying for all for the hurts both physical and emotional, for whatever God needs to do in each life, I am praying for His Will. Have to get to a meeting so Love to all, keep safe in the storms and will check in later.

Love to all!
Lynette

Ps- Linda, could you update me on BIL and his boss/wife's situation? Thanks!
Old 06-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

ynette dear... I'm not Linda Lou but this is what you asked her for so I am posting this for her.
you can find this on

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...&pagenumber=60

Or just read the quote. LOL

Quote:
Speaking of praise reports, you can write this answer to prayer down in your journals.
Remember the request for my BIL's boss and his wife? The wife was near death for weeks in a coma. They didn't think she would make it, but bless God, she went home yesterday !!!
I know they have a long road ahead of them as they are grieving the death of their unborn twins. It will take some time for her to regain her strength, too, but she is alive ! Continue to pray for them, if you will. Sorry, I still don't know their names. My BIL is not good on answering my questions in his emails. God knows their names, though and that is the important thing.
I called my BIL and left him a message wanting to know what had transpired. He emailed me back and said the prayers must have worked, because this was a miracle!
None of them are believers. I just have had Darrell (BIL) on my heart so strongly lately. I called and told him that and I was praying for him, and that I loved him. Right now, he just needs the Lord so badly. He was taught the ways of the Lord, attended Christian school, but doesn't live the life at all. But, at least he does seem to appreciate the prayers and is not against them

Lynette and Linda LOU Praise GOD you both are alright.

Carol Ann don't work so much in that yard. LOL
sorry you lost those lbs, but we will encourage you as you gan them back and know you will.
just stop worrying about Janet and some of us so much, see what happens. LOL
mmmm is that why I'm losing... maybe I'm worring to much. MMM
a good thought isn't it.

will have a surprise for you all later on... after VBS...
I'm thrilled and shocked.
GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!

just haven't had much time as I've been busy with VBS and soon taking my son's gfriend off to work and then off to the chiropractor just wanted to check on our prayer needs.

Love you all.

BE SAFE and praying... love you all my sisters...
Old 06-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks, Bar-bar for reposting my message for Lynette. I have not heard from Darrell again since then, so assuming all is well.

The storm has passed and today is much nicer. Supposed to be about 70 today. Strange how it used to frighten me, but now I think the storms are neat.

Barbara, I can't wait for your news. I am SO curious. I have been telling you to get ready for something. It has just been on my heart that something good is going to break through for you.

I sent Jenna a message, but no reply from her. I am concerned about her, too. Guess I will need to send something snail mail.

Carol Ann, you rest now, you hear ! We want those pounds to keep adding up. I know you will gain it back.

Blessings today to each of you.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

well for one you will see a change in this thread. LOL
the one I was talking about is well you will tell by the post... there 2 things to look for.
I am excited about both.....

and second, dh and I went to see a old time friend that got back in our lives... things is going on in his life and he feels GOD is calling him and others into a ministry, He feels John and I are suppose to be a part in this...
I can't go into details right now. but just keep this in your prayers, that if GOD wants John and I in this ministry HE will open the doors for this, and make things come to focus on what is needed and to reveal it to us without NO doubts.

Linda LOU you are more than welcome

Lynette I hope all is well with you... I praying all is well with everyone in your family, but you got me concern...
Old 06-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bar-bar...hon, you worry too much!

I am not able to be online as much as before as I have a ton of work to do for the station. It seems that when we took my computer in to the shop and they PROMISED me they'd saved all the important documents and folders on my list that they LIED! One important file that has the past two years worth of bookkeeping records for business who buy ads from us! It is all GONE! I am having to rebuild it all from scratch and I have no clue how that will go.

We have had graduations, bridal shower, baby showerS, and now weddings are starting so, Barb, don't worry I am fine I just am not as available. Did you know that there are not enuf hours in a day or days in a week? Will ee you later.

Keep Jenna and dh in your prayers. Sent her a letter and told her to check in with us.

Looks like everyone is taking a break from their computers. Am keeping you all in my prayers!

Blessings and hugs,
Lynette
Old 06-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

well the reason I worried, is because John told me you called, and was leaving, and then I didn't see you or was able to reach you. so that had me concern...
If I didn't care I wouldn't worry. LOL

I know LET GO and LET GOD> my own words. LOL
Old 06-11-2004, 01:02 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Update / Janet

I spoke with Janet last evening. Her doctor's path report...CANCER ~ FREE !!!! PTL

Her puter is still DOWN. She and her dh tried to play with it, but no good results. So, they will be traveling quite a few miles today, looking at new computers. Who knows.......she may bring home a new toy?? LOL

Janet is getting stronger and still has a few restrictions.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann &
Old 06-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Thanks Carol for the update.

Praise the LORD Cancer FREE>>

I will pass this information to the postcard group she is in with Tracy....and myself

I also know that Tracy is having trouble getting to FC... she is asking for prayers for her mom...

take care, got to run... going to have a day with my daughter with NO KIDS>
Old 06-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

PRAISE THE LORD.....

HI Ladies,

SURPRISE YES I AM STILL ALIVE

JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY HI

I HAVE BEEN READING THE FORUM JUST HAVENT BEEN WRITTING

WELL I KEEP ALL OF YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND I STILL LOVE YOU ALL....

SECRET SISTERS CLUB
SOUND AWFULL SECRET TO ME

TALK TO EVERYONE LATER....

Closed Thread