Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:49 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank the Good Lord

Thank the Good Lord!! I have thought of Barb and Tom all day.
What good news!!! I put them both and Desiree on our prayer list at church today. What a sigh of relief has come over me about Tom. God works in his own time and in his own way. He has been working on this man all along. Thanks for giving us the good news!!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dh and ds are off early tomorrow morning for ds's cardiac checkup. It is a six hour drive, one way. I am on pins and needles. Ds has been very very tired. That is a warning sign with his heart problems. We think he may need another cath.

I need to be upbeat for the two kids here. I know dd feels bad about me not being able to go with ds. It can't be helped.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Connie...I will pray that your ds comes home with a good report about his heart and that you and the other children will have peace about this doctors visit.

Dear Lord...Connie and her family need your strength. Her son is going for some heart testing and I pray you guide the doctor's hands and allow for a good report. Keep them safe as they drive the 12+ hours and give Connie and her husband and other children peace about the upcoming tests. Thank you Lord for your love for us. In Jesus' name...Amen

Sandra

Old 08-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wonderful to hear that Barbs surgery has gone fairly well and that she has a loving and devoted man at her bedside, sometimes that is what really can help the most!

Bluebird...I am sorry to hear that your ds is not feeling the best, my prayers will be with you all. And remember that while it is important to be positive for your kids, it can actually help them to deal with their own feelings if you let them know that you are worried, but that you believe things will get better. I will be praying that the news you receive will be better than expected.

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 08-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Bluebird - will be praying for your son.

Lynette - glad to hear Barb's husband is at her side will continue praying that all works out with them and her surgery.

Little Caleb is angelic. I know it is hard on you all but so glad that he does have you too. Also praise the Lord that all the tests are normal.

MsJReg - prayers are being said for your daughter.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 08-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thanks to all for the prayers for Kendra~I will keep you informed of any news.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:27 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

[COLOR=red]My mom (Helen) is finally being transferred to another hospital. I am praying that the move goes smoothly. The surgery on her kidney will probably be done tomorrow. Today will be for all those wonderful tests they will insist on doing. I pray those go smootly as well for I know she is tired of being poked and stuck with needles.

Coll

Old 08-10-2004, 06:13 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you Robin for your prayers (and everyone else, too!) Caleb does look pretty much like a little but him mommy says looks can be deceiving!

MsJReg, thank you for bringing us your prayer request, please keep us in your prayers as well! There are so many things going on it can be so overwhelming! Am praying for you and for Kendra both! We will look forward to further posts.

Coll- I am so praying that your mom will get through the testing and that the surgery will go off without a hitch! God is in control and knows why the delays.....we just pray it will all go according to His will! Will be praying for you all as well.

Hugs!
Old 08-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

A prayer request for Boggz as she asked me to ask me to post this for her.

she needs prayers for her dad, as she received a phone call and they took him to the hospital with chest pains... he has had open heart surgery and they put a pace maker in so she has no idea what could be going on...
thanks in advance.

will come back later when I have more time to reac these new updates, and prayer request..

as thing are going on here and need to take care of those things but know you are all in my prayers.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Lord God I pray that the parents of these wonderful ladies will come through their tests and surgeries well and that they will see a marked imrovement in their health and quality of life. We know that they are in your hands Lord and I lift them up to you.
In Jesus name, AMEN

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Closed Thread