Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

So much sadness!

This is where I begin to pray "Come Lord, Come now!" This is awful reading. Two families with two of the more tragic situations. Robin, thank you for letting us know about Bernie. I will pass this along to my prayer team along with this latest request re the toddler. Oh how awful. Girl, you be sure to keep your courage up as well and I am so glad you are a part of this group.

Sympathy, hugs and many prayers,
Lynette
Old 06-06-2004, 12:00 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

~ Robin, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your friends. Such sad news, and all at the same time. What a load this must be. Keep your chin up, and the same to all your friends. My prayer has already been said, and I will continue to pray for these friends of yours. These trials have brought tears to my eyes.

Carol Ann &
Old 06-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Robin, thanks for posting these request... I'm glad your friends has you...
such such sad news... these are the things that makes us realize no matter how bad we got it we are still blessed compare to what some of the folks in this world is going thought.

what saddness to lose your baby.. and they have to be going thought enought guilt without adding more guilt to them.

Lynette I totally agree with you.... LORD JESUS< we are waiting for you to come again... COME LORD JESUS... COME LORD JESUS, but then I know HE is still waiting to bring in the Harvest... to bring in those lost souls... and we have to be the witness to get that word out, to comfort those that are heartbroken...

Robin I will not only keep these request in my prayers but for you too, to have the words, and to knowledge of how to comfort them... so often we are so shock and just blank in knowing out to reach out to them when something like this happens.

Please keep us informed if this grandmother will be able to get the grandbabies or not.. Praying that she will be able too, those kids needs thier family and thier grandmom as they are griefing as well.

such such sadness... we just don't realize all that goes around in this cruel world we live in... no matter how bad things are it can always be worse.... this is prove of it...
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2004, 07:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow such sad posts. I can't even imagine how Trina and Arthur are feeling! My love goes out to them.

I have a few updates~

The lil' baby, Jacquline who was in Hershey with serious breathing problems? She is home! Thank you Lord!

The lil' 10 year old (my co-worker's daughter) who had the scoliosis surgery on May 22nd ( I think, right around there) is not only home but getting around beautifully and even braving stairs!

And finally the lil' boy JR does NOT need surgery for an ostomy. The doctors finally figured out he is totally allergic to all milk and milk products!

I also want to say how much I love you guys. Even though I have never met you in person I am so grateful for your love and friendship. I feel so close to so many of you.

Candy welcome here and thank you for you kind words. You will be among family here!

Admit your mistakes so that NO ONE else can exaggerate them
You can NOT amputate your HISTORY from your DESTINY~ Beth Moore

Last edited by Irish Angel; 06-06-2004 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Oh, thank you Cathy for pasting such

good news!! Wow, we have seen so much sadness on this thread it is awesome to see a positive! You sound great, girl, and I am praising God for you each day!

I am working on a new self-disciplined project called "THE PURPOSE DRIVE WIFE" ;-) Seriously, I have decided to go back to work at a local hospital. I complete paper work tomorrow. It is only 40 hrs per pay period which is every two weeks. So that still gives me good quality FC time! wish me luck I hope they say "Start next week" and that they won't say "You're too old"

Have a great day tomorrow everyone, love to all. ANd Cathy has the right idea, FAMILY! WE ARE!

HUgs 'n prayers
Lynette
Old 06-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Guys.....

I MADE MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT okay?? LOL
I have two actually....
June 28th to check my thyroid and July for a female physical!
So now everyone can relax! LOL

Love you all lots

Admit your mistakes so that NO ONE else can exaggerate them
You can NOT amputate your HISTORY from your DESTINY~ Beth Moore
Old 06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Okay...this post is gonna be quick!

We have a thunderstorm goin' that is getting too darn strong! So will make this fast then I must retreat to the crawl space under the house!!!!

Cathy, I am so darn proud of you! You will feel so much better when the appointments are over even if the results produce much of nothing. So I am very proud Sis!

Praying for everyone else oops big flash...loud bang...gotta go! Love and prayers to all!!!!!

Lynette
Old 06-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Cathy, I am glad to hear you made the appointments. I just don't want you to suffer the way I have with this if it is the problem. Sometimes I still have some bad days with it all. Just the other day I had a meltdown because I was so exhausted. As long as I am well rested and don't have too much to handle, I can cope fine and take care of things here. Just too much to do or too little sleep, and it is really bad for me. So, I think I am due for a test again, too.
Storm is here, too, Lynette, so I am getting off this computer also.

Keep us posted Cathy !!!! We care about you so much !
Old 06-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Lynette are you alright?
LInda Lou are you alright?

I hope you both are alright!!!

I looked in here ealier and was praying for you Lynette, but Linda Lou just saw your post...

I do ask GOD to protect my family corner family on a regular basis.. and knows HE is..

Cathy I'm thankful you made that decision... Please sweetie keep it... do this for yourself, for you husband, for the kids... for us... but mostly for yourself...
GOD wants us to take care of ourselves... and I am preaching to myself too...
I know it hard to make appointmens when there is no money, but as my dear hubby saids.... If momma' is down, so is the rest of the family.....

I was hoping to go to get my back and shoulder worked on today at the chiropractor... well I couldn't get in... last night my son made the statment well mom, if you can get to the doctor and can't get to VBS then do that... for he wants me to be feeling better.
I do have one to go to today.... and willl. it won't be the same chiro practor that I'm used to... which I don't like... but I know I need alignment done on my back and shouldders....

well one day is down on VBS we had 10 kids... hope to have more tonight....

my oldest granddaughter wants to spend the night... as she goes back Sat to be with her dad.

Take care my sisters....
Old 06-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi, Bar-bar. I am being a night owl. too. I should be in bed. I will go there shortly. Hey, I have to do everything shortly as I am only 5ft. 1, LOL.
I am fine. The storm was not that bad after all. I was concerned about the power going out and messing up my computer.
Thanks so much for asking about me and sending up a prayer for our safety. We seem to be having thunder and lightening more and more as time goes by. We used to rarely have any.

Barbara, I used to visit the chiropractor, too. I found that for me massage helped more. I have been doing better lately. The weather seems to affect me. When it is really cold, I ache more.

I pray you will get relief from the pain once you go. As I said, when I hurt, it will be a reminder to pray for you. I think that is a good thing to do. Loving and supporting one another is so important.

I pray Lynette is fine, too. I sure miss her when she is not around. I pray for guidence and provision for her and Tom. Also, for her mom. Have not had a report on her mom's job search lately.

So many requests to pray for here. Keeps us all depending on the Lord. That is the positive side of it all. My heart goes out to all who are facing trials. May God meet you at your place of need.

Well, I can hardly keep my eyes open, so it is off to bed for me.
God bless each of you !

Closed Thread