Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 PM

2013 Postcards from Anywhere

Here we are in a new year, so we are starting a new thread. Please post here if you'd like to join us. Please read the rules so you will know what is expected of you.

Thanks & happy postcarding!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:04 AM
Head Moderator

Got two postcards in the mail yesterday, one from Caroline (Happy6) and Colleen (Cau), thanks to you both!
Love your homemade ones Colleen, I keep wanting to do that, but keep getting sidetracked. I even have taken some pictures I want to make into some!
Where did you find the New Year's card Caroline! It is so cute!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life
Old 01-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Deb I’m glad you liked it, I find I love making them. I’ve gotten into homemade card s too !. If no one minds that is what I will be sending from now on.

Caroline loved your card, where did you find them? Nothing like that here

Old 01-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Count me in for 2013 , I really enjoy making them. Plus now I have tons of blank postcards

Old 01-05-2013, 05:47 AM
Head Moderator

I plan on staying in the 2013 exchange also. I love your homemade cards Colleen!

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 PM

I have cards going out tomorrow to all. Sorry I've been so far behind.

Cau, I got yours yesterday.. thank you!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Nine Year Member

Cau.....Thank you for the Martin L. King post card. I'm sorry to tell you the front was all smeared....This is the second post card from you that this has happened.....I have no idea how this is happening.....Maybe you could start putting my post card in an envelope, Thank You.....
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Nine Year Member

Debbie, I'm glad you received and liked the postcard.....I got them at Razzle.....Have a awesome day!
Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Caroline thanks for letting me know. I will put them in envelopes from here on it

Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Head Moderator

Got your postcard yesterday Minny, thanks! Cau, the ones from you to me have come okay so far, so you can continue to do postcards alone to me and save on the postage.

I'm trying to print some, but having a problem with my computer getting the right info to my printer on size; it says 4 x 6 , but then they come out really small so still working on it! lol

Closed Thread