Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 04:27 PM

Me too Cau! I did get some stamps so now gotta get my butt in gear & start mailing!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Head Moderator

Got a Valentine postcard from Happy6! Thank you! You are sure coming up with some cute postcards! Where are you finding them? I'm still having trouble finding many locally to purchase! Reverting to making and printing some. I have some to keep in contact, but when it is a speical event that month I'd like to have something to send for that!

I have some ready to send as soon as I can get to the post office. The local post office is the only place in town that has a mail box! lol

Don't forget; postcard rates went up a penny to 33 cents and international is now $1.10!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Head Moderator

Just a reminder for anyone in the postcard exchange!

Please PM anyone that you want to exchange with for the mailing information. DO NOT POST YOUR MAILING INFORMATION ON THE BOARDS!!!! DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY ADDRESSES YOU MAY HAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THAT PERSON.

When you agree to exchange with someone, you will be expected to honor that exchange.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM

It was brought to my attention that we need an updated list of those that are participating in the postcard exchange, so would everyone that is participating, please reply to this message & put your name on the list? Thanks everyone.

1. Minny
Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM

Got the cutest valentine postcard from Caroline yesterday! Thank you. You sure do find some of the cutest ones to send! Like Debbie, I can't find anything like the special holiday ones around here.

I'll be sending cards out this week. With all this snow, I haven't even gone to the mailbox to check the mail today.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I loved Caroline's also , I'm reverting to making them also. There just isnot any around here. I am for sending more.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM

I have posted a thread for the 2013 Postcard Exchange sign up. Please post on this thread if you are participating in the postcard exchange so that everyone knows who is participating.
Thanks

Minny

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/p...ml#post1100920
Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Head Moderator

Here is the link to sign up for the 2013 postcard exchange. Even if you are already trading postcards we need a new list for 2013 so please go here and sign up whether already sending or wanting to join in! It's lots of un!

www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/30486-2013-postcards-anywhere-sign-up.html
Old 02-15-2013, 05:38 PM

Joyce, we are posting on this thread so it will be easier for all to find the thank yous & for everyone to see who is participating. I sent you a Ohio Map card & marked the spot that is where I live. I'll see if I can move your post over to the other thread.

2013 Postcards from Anywhere Sign up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleys grandmom View Post
I received three postcards in the mail today. Thank you Sue and happy6 for the Valentines Cards andStory world. I've heard of story Land in N.H but not Story World
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 AM

This thread is closed.

Please post on the

2013 Postcards from Anywhere Sign up

Thanks

Closed Thread