Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

It came in perfect condition. The picture wasamazing

Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Head Moderator

Great! Glad it got there in good shape! I love going out in the woods to get nature pictures and these were just crossing the creek, no hunting them down! lol
Old 01-20-2013, 06:31 AM

Deb, Thank you for the card with wild turkeys on it. We see those here in Ohio too. You did a nice job of printing them. The colors didn't run a bit!

If I've forgotten to thank anyone for cards sent, I'm sorry.. I've had this nasty sinus infection & the meds make me sleepy so I've been sleeping alot.. If I get any mail, my daughter usually lays it here by my computer. I decided I better go through some of this stuff which is usually junk mail. That's when I saw Deb's card. So in case I haven't thanked anyone , I'm doing it now

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Head Moderator

Hope you feel better soon Minny!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:00 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank you Deb for the neat postcard you made with the turkeys on it! The color was so nice on it! We have quite a few turkeys around our area, and down our road there are a few hay fields and we see them grazing around in them along with the deer quite often. I also love watching wildlife and getting pictures if I am lucky enough...

Unknown
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 AM
Nine Year Member

Debbie, Thank you for the turkey card I received on Monday. Enjoyed it. Have you ever seen those turkey buzzard's? We get them around here some times. They are really big and ugly. When I first looked at your postcard fast I thought it was a turkey buzzard, then I took a good look......LOL....Good job on printing the postcard.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 PM
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPY6 View Post
Debbie, Thank you for the turkey card I received on Monday. Enjoyed it. Have you ever seen those turkey buzzard's? We get them around here some times. They are really big and ugly. When I first looked at your postcard fast I thought it was a turkey buzzard, then I took a good look......LOL....Good job on printing the postcard.

Funny you mentioned turkey buzzards! I just took a few pictures of them last week. I'm not real happy with it though and an trying to get some better pictures of them.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:21 AM

Sorry I haven't sent any out lately.. gotta make a trip to town to get cards..I'm going to try to print some but need to get the postcards from Walmart or Staples. It's been too darn cold to go out anywhere this week, so going to wait til it warms up a little bit before going out.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Nine Year Member

I went to the post office this morning to buy stamps, I was told on Sunday stamps for postcards are going up a penny. I bought some penny stamps to make up the difference for the stamps I have. It is cold, going to snow late this afternoon. Stay warm and have an awesome weekend.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Head Moderator

Don't forget the international postage rate is going up also; I think thy eyold me 5 cents, but check with post office for sure because I may not have remembered the exact raise.

Minny, the printed postcards I sent out with the turkeys on them I just printed two 4 x 6 on card stock and cut them out instead of buying special paper. It worked , but still takes so much ink. I still want to do something at the print shop at some time.

Closed Thread