FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/)
-   -   Postcards from anywhere 2011 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/28897-postcards-anywhere-2011-a.html)

Minny 04-26-2011 06:31 AM

Postcards from anywhere 2011

Welcome to the 2011 Postcard Exchange. We exchange postcards from anywhere in the world.

Please PM anyone that you want to exchange with for the mailing information. DO NOT POST YOUR MAILING INFORMATION ON THE BOARDS!!!! DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY ADDRESSES YOU MAY HAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THAT PERSON.

When you agree to exchange with someone, you will be expected to honor that exchange.

Remember that postcards may cost more to send to someone out of USA.

The postage for postcards is

.28 cents for sending in USA
.75 cents for sending to Canada
.98 cents to Australia

Have a fun time exchanging postcards!

apricot 04-26-2011 09:39 PM

I heard on the news that the US post office has raised the rate for domestic postcards to 29 cents. I'm not sure what the foreign rates are now. I will try to post a link here.

Postage Price Calculator

The first class letter rates are still the same at 44 cents.

Minny 04-27-2011 04:46 AM

Thanks Laura. I just checked & they did raise it from 28 cents to 29 cents in Usa.

So the revised postage rates for postcards are

Usa--29cents
Canada-- 80 cents
Australia & other countries-- 98 cents

apricot 04-30-2011 09:42 AM

Now I need to go and buy more stamps. I hope they have some 1 cents stamps so I can use up my old ones before I buy some 29 cent stamps.

HAPPY6 05-03-2011 04:48 PM

Minny, is the a list of names of ladies that want to exchange?
Anyone who would like to exchange with me please PM me.

Minny 05-03-2011 07:12 PM

Caroline, Here are the ones that have shown an interest in the postcard exchange. Send a PM to anyone you want to exchange with. Once we all start posting on here, you can click on any of the names & send a PM to that person.

Catlover
Sandy1970
Bensmom526
Happy6
Apricot
Minny( I need to find some postcards from here before I can send any out)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAPPY6 (Post 1038910)
Minny, is the a list of names of ladies that want to exchange?
Anyone who would like to exchange with me please PM me.

HAPPY6 05-07-2011 06:58 PM

Thank you, Minny.....I will pm the ladies.

redcardinalbird 05-21-2011 11:22 PM

Anyone wanting a postcard from me just pm me. I don't check in here a lot (but will try to do better than my last time, lol). I will send out a card it will have my address on it and once you get it you can return one.

Thanks All!

AnnaInOhio 05-24-2011 10:12 AM

redcardinal

Glad to see you back, we missed you.

Anna
formerly OSI

Minny 06-02-2011 06:19 AM

Caroline, I'm sorry I haven't posted a thank you for the cards you sent me. My grandson got the mail & threw it on the counter with some junk mail & we just found them. Thank you so much! I will find some cards eventually to send you. The place I called said they had them but when I got there they said they don't sell them anymore. I can order some online, but have found out that I can't get whatever I want.. only ones they have available. I'm still looking for some though. There has to be someplace where I can get some cards somewhere!