Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 07:44 PM
One Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Minny

Yep know where your Mobile Home Park is. I almost had an accident this afternoon on 49th and Ulmerton. Some guy almost came over in the right hand lane where I was. Was on my way home down 49th after visiting my Father in Clearwater. Had just come off of the Bayside bridge, not sure what this guy thought he was doing, but I was NOT too happy with him, that was for sure. Yep it is warming up here. And having no ac in my car does not work!! Hey 78 degrees in Ohio is warm. But you got bad weather on the way. Tornados in Wisconsin tonight, so it is on the way. But we have already had our share of tornado's two weeks ago. Have a nice night!!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hello ladies,

I would be interested in exchanging PC's again, so for those who would like one from CA please send me a PM with your info.

For those who need to up their posts to 75, a good way to do that quickly is to play the games on FC.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:58 AM

Apricot, so good to see you again!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We haven't actually gotten the exchange going yet.. Tami & I are working on the details.

Sally, there was always wrecks there at Ulmerton.. stupid people don't watch what they're doing.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hi Minny, Everything is fine over here. Sorry, I thought you had posted earlier that you were going to start it up again on this thread temporarily.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:09 AM

We will be starting it up again soon.. we just have a few details to work out first. We thought if we had a list of those participating, it would be easier to keep track of the sending & receiving. Tami is looking into all the requirements as I wasn't sure what all was required. When I first joined the postcard exchange, I had already had the required number of posts so I didn't know what all was required. Please be patient with us til we get everything worked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apricot View Post
Hi Minny, Everything is fine over here. Sorry, I thought you had posted earlier that you were going to start it up again on this thread temporarily.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

No problem. Take your time.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Assistant Moderator

I'm happy to send anyone a card but I'm not sure that there are many new ones from around here any more and I've not been anywhere to collect new ones.
I literally have 100's now and storing them can be a challenge. If you're after one from here I will try to find one that you don't have one.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 AM

Ok Ladies, the Postcard exchange is ready to go. I'm sorry it took a little more time to get started as I was out of town last week & didn't get to start it up. I'm working on the thread today so watch for it to be posted.

THERE WILL BE NO REQUIRED NUMBER OF POSTS TO JOIN US, BUT I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO SIGN UP ON THE POSTCARD SWAP THREAD

Please go to this link to sign up

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/p...ml#post1038287

Last edited by Minny; 04-26-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 AM

Ladies, Please go to the above link for the 2011 Postcard exchange.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Head Moderator

Is there a 2012 post card exchange?

Closed Thread