Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 05:31 AM

Caroline, I just checked back through the posts & these are the people that have shown an interest in trading postcards. We really don't have a list.. when someone posts that they'd like to exchange, then you can PM them for their mailing info.

Catlover
Sandy1970
Bensmom526
Happy6
Minny( as soon as I can get some postcards)

I'll have Tami put it in the newsletter that it's starting up again & that may help get more people to join in. I'm not sure if the exchange will continue here or on the main Postcard Swap from Anywhere forum. I'll let you know after I check with Tami.

Once you receive a card, please post a thank you on the boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPY6 View Post
Minny, is there a list of names of people who want to exchange? Anyone who wants to exchange please pm me......Thank you....
Old 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Hi Everyone,

I talked with Minny today. She wants to keep the exchange the way it is so to make things easier for this month, we'll continue it right here. Maybe next month we can actually set up a proper thread for the exchanges.

Minny will be in charge of the exchange so if you have any questions, please PM her.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know!

Tami

Sue, I'm PMing you now with a couple of questions. Thanks!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 04-10-2011, 04:41 AM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Postcard swap

I would be very interested in a postcard swap. Please let me know what I need to do.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Head Moderator

Debbie133, PM Minny and she will give the details.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:17 AM

We haven't gotten things ready to set up yet, but one of the rules is that you have to have 75 posts to join the club.

Debbie, please keep posting so that your posts will add up quickly. We'll be glad to include you when you have the required number of posts.

I'll be away starting next weekend for a week while I visit my brother in SC. We will get things going when I get back. Please be patient with us while we get things set up.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:53 PM
One Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Postcard swap

I am also interested. I live in Florida so that is all my postcards would be. Sally
Old 04-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Nine Year Member

Thanks, Minny.....
Old 04-10-2011, 04:46 PM

Hi Sally, I just moved back to Ohio from Florida last fall. Where in Florida do you live? I lived in Pinellas Park near St Pete & about a half hr from Tampa.

Please keep posting on the boards so that you will get the required 75 posts to join in the exchange..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally O View Post
I am also interested. I live in Florida so that is all my postcards would be. Sally
Old 04-10-2011, 06:22 PM
One Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hey Minnie

I am in Pinellas Park, believe it or not! I live in Plantation Gardens Apts, on US 19 and 110th Ave N. I work in Largo, I love it here. Have lived here for 34 years. Would not move back up to Ohio for anything. Too cold!!! Still have family up there. Have lived in Plantation Gardens Apts for almost 4 years. Lived here with my fiance' but he has throat cancer stage 4 and moved over to Lakeland to live with his Mom. She can take better care of him then I can. Sally
Old 04-10-2011, 07:26 PM

Hi Sally,
I lived in the Crystal Lake Mobile Home Park at 49th & 94th Ave for 4 yrs. I know where your place is.. been past it many times. I loved it there in Florida, but after my husband passed away last July, I needed to be where my kids are, so back to freezing Ohio I came. I had forgotten how cold it gets up here. Thought I was going to freeze my butt off this winter! It's starting to warm up some, but still have some cold days ahead yet.

Sorry to hear about your fiance'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally O View Post
I am in Pinellas Park, believe it or not! I live in Plantation Gardens Apts, on US 19 and 110th Ave N. I work in Largo, I love it here. Have lived here for 34 years. Would not move back up to Ohio for anything. Too cold!!! Still have family up there. Have lived in Plantation Gardens Apts for almost 4 years. Lived here with my fiance' but he has throat cancer stage 4 and moved over to Lakeland to live with his Mom. She can take better care of him then I can. Sally

Closed Thread