Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Two Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

How does a fairly newbie get on this great site? I love sending different pc and would love getting them..
Old 08-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Gloria, it's very simple. Just PM anyone on the boards & ask them to exchange with you. Give them your mailing info in a PM.. NEVER EVER POST IT ON THE BOARDS.. They will send you their info. Then you send them a card & they will send you one back.

I finally found some cards so I'll be PMing everyone to get their info as I've lost the list I had before.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

There is this thread to go to as well, http://www.familycorner.com/forums/p...re-2011-a.html that is probably a more updated grouping of names. Not everyone on the forum exchange mainly this and the other thread I mentioned.
Not sure if my name went to the other thread but I swap so PM me your details and we'll go from there if you wish

Old 08-16-2011, 06:17 PM

Thanks Kathy, I was just getting ready to post the new info for the 2011 thread.

Everyone that is interested , please go to this thread to post & to get in contact with those that are in the 2011 exchange.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/28897-postcards-anywhere-2011-a.html
Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Two Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi everyone....I am sooo sorry that I have fallen so far behind in sending out my postcards, but, while I was in Cal and came home, Christmas, cleaning out stuff, I can not find my list of who I was sending cards to, so, if you would PLEASE let me know so I can get the cards out to you all... I have new cards, stamps, everything set to go..now, all I need is name and address...again, I am sorry it has gotten sooo far behind...Thanks for your understanding in this mess, I mean matter...lol...Gloria
Old 07-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Assistant Moderator

Like to invite anyone that is missing the post card swap to come over for our Summer time card swap, you may pick from a 1 on 1 card swap, tell me me how many you can do, or if you want the entire list you may.

I'm be taking names till July 27th
names will go out on JUly by the 31st
if not sooner but after the 27th
depending on my time schedule.

Theme will be

suprize Card exchange as long as it follow these quide lines:
let it be about summer, fun, thrills and giggles,
your favorite sUMMER drink OR receipe,
it open game about Summer time

Come on over and put your name on the board and let me know which swap you want.. be looking forward in having you.

tks

Closed Thread