Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Assistant Moderator

Madmum
I just pulled your envie out of the letter box, thank you, not big drinkers either but love the pub crawl p/c! Our local pub has really good cheap lunches, not much in choice but lots of food on the plate.
Cheers!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Im glad you have finally received them
Will let you know when your arrives here

Take time to recharge your batteries. It's hard to see where you're going when your lights are dim.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Deb, You're welcome for the pc. I'm glad you liked it.

Everything's okay here except I've been offline for a week thanks to our phone/internet service (AT&T). Our lines are underground and dh called almost two weeks ago to get it fixed. They sent Man #1 out to mark the ground with all different colors of chalk and then we heard nothing. Dh had called a few more times. It turns out that Man #1 was supposed to give us a card with a phone number on it to call and tell Man #2 to come out and do the connecting, which finally happened today when they realized their mistake. There is still a big hole in the ground that Man #1 is supposed to come and fill up but at least we have internet and phone service again. Sorry for rambling. I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around for a week.

I hope everyone else is doing okay.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Just letting you know apricot and craftyldy that your pc is in the post.

Take time to recharge your batteries. It's hard to see where you're going when your lights are dim.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you Bilby for the lovely pc's. They arrived this morning, what a nice selection. The flowers look lovely and the scenery is stunning,

Old 05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you debknechel for your lovely pc, it looks a lovely place. Very chilly though lol

Old 05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Madmum, Your pc will go out tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Assistant Moderator

Woo hoo glad they got there ok.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Madmum glad your card got there safe and sound......Yes it is chilly up north...not as bad here in Central Canada though.....

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Madmum, Thank you for the pc of Yorkshire Dales. They all look like great places to visit and I especially like all the brick buildings and the place where the sheep are.

Closed Thread