Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

2 for Crafty today, total of 16!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:29 AM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

One for me today.

DebK. looks like you took the lead. Way to go!!!

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:27 PM

2 for me today.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Well, hello, ladies!! I am feeling somewhat better and thought I had better check in before you all forgot me!

Thanks to those of you who sent cards, notes, emails and your well-wishes and all your prayers were so appreciative! Thank you!

A huge thank you to Bilby and Sharon for my wonderful Aug Swap gifts! I loved every bit of them! Thank you so much.

Oh, and thank you to those of you who have been sending me pc's. I have been enjoying each one of them. I am sending a number of them out soon along with my swaps. Those will go out Monday or Tuesday.

I see there are a couple new swappers on the boards so if any of you are willing to swap with me I will be more than happy to send you Washington State pc's and maybe some others as I acquire them!

Looking forward to getting back on regularly-have missed you all!!

Hugs!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:03 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Day 11 Bingo Words...

Viburnum(#27)...
They are native throughout the temperate Northern Hemisphere, with a few species extending into tropical montane regions in South America and southeast Asia. In Africa, the genus is confined to the Atlas Mountains.

Gerbera Daisy(#40)...
It has approximately 30 species in the wild, extending to South America, Africa, Madagascar, and tropical Asia.

Allium(#45)...
perennialbulbflower in the genus Allium, native to Europe, north Africa and western Asia. The species is introduced in Australia and North America, where it has become an invasive species.

Have A Wonderful Day...
Attached Images

Last edited by BuddyBeanieBaby; 08-12-2007 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

1 today ~ gerberas, possibly my favourite cut flower. They always look so cheery in a vase!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

got 3....total now is 20....
Old 08-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

2 for me today...brings me to 21

Meg I love Gerbera Daisys tooo......one of my favs

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Lynette great to see you back and feeling better

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Theresa & Marj a belated Hapy birthday.
Sharon I am glad to hear the your hubby is home and is doing better my prays to him.
Now thanks yous for pc's that I have received.
Barbszy for the Barnegat NJ light house neat. and for handling my Bingo words.
Theresa Flags of Canada & US.
Sharon for the nice Misty Morning Wisconsin card.
Margaret for the Loggerhead Turtle very unusual and I love the sea shell around it.
Debbie & Kayleen the Loons of Michigan I have Loons on my car dashboard.
Minny for the Redington Beach, fla card
Sheila for the Roanoke Marsh Light very interesting
Anderlon for the Brasil University card wow big place.
Laura for the San Luis Obispo Lighthouse and also Visalia Calif neat pictures of things.
Deb K for the Mansfield Quebc card,the Titanic card,and the Montreal card.
Thank you everyone.
Well it has been another hectic week again. Tues I took the neighbor down to get his chemo and he did not look well at all so they took some test and 2 hrs later we saw the Dr and he is fatige from all the high does of chemo so they stopped it for 2 week he goes back Aug 21st we hope. Now my John's sugar has been bottom very low all days so I have been giving him glasses of sugar and water to get it very slowly up they say it could be the Pottasium pills but I will know Mon. So the gentleman son on Fri aksed if I would come to his house to help him put his new fish in the tank okay so up I go, meanwhile the District Nurse calls me and said the she had been to see the gentleman but he wasn't looking good and his blood pressure was low. So I caled him and told him to call the chemo Dr and see what he had to say, oh it was low on tues 99/54 them thy told him to drink pleanty of water. So I told him to call the primary care Dr and let them know they said " have DM take it about 2:30 and if it is still low or lower get to the ER. So I come back home check on mind and he was eating a sandwich so then I go over to the neighbor house with my blood pressure stuff and his BP was 87/56 picked up the phne and called the Ambulance and call hubby and let his know they come and off he went 3hrs in hopsital before I knew anything and he was Dyhidrated so I knew he would be there for awhile so I had to go back and get my hubby & my supper I called the hopital around 7:30 and the nurse said oh we were just going to call you he is going to be amitted, back to hospital this time his son is with me while we wait now the the admittted Dr Er Dr don't do that I was there till almost 9 PM finally I said I am going home after I saw him and willl call in the AM. Well they let him home yesterday afternoon and he is doing better then me or John.
Now one of my friends from NH is going to the White Mts sometime this week and I asked her to bring me back some PC from there and she said she would because she is coming up to see us anyway. I hope & pray for a quite week.
Hugs & Love to all

Closed Thread