FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/)
-   -   Postcard Corner - 10 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap/19184-postcard-corner-10-a.html)

barbszy 02-17-2007 04:22 AM

Postcard Corner - 10

Here's the latest installment in our very busy Postcard Exchange!

barbszy 02-17-2007 04:25 AM

I have opened a Postcard Likes & Dislikes thread here. Hop on over!

jrztomato 02-17-2007 04:42 AM

I got two yesterday...think I have 23 now..
Bar-Bar..Barbszy started a likes and dislikes thread...just subbed on it...
Postcard Likes & Dislikes thread
should be a great thread..when I am writing out cards I usually wonder if it will be liked or disliked...thanks....

MomOfThreeGirls 02-17-2007 06:16 AM

I have some more NY postcards if anyone would like to swap. Just let me know.

apricot 02-17-2007 06:46 AM

Last Call for St. Patrick's Day Swap

This is the last day to join this swap. It will be like the Valentine swap was but with a St. Patrick's Day/Irish theme. You will get 2 names to whom you will send a card and a tuck-in of your choice such as a bookmark, recipe, stickers, etc.

The following have joined this swap.

Margaret
Bilby
Lynette
Theresa
Sharon
Minny
Heather
Barbar

Anyone else who would like to join the St. Patrick's Day swap, or if I missed anyone please send me a PM and let me know today.

apricot 02-17-2007 09:37 AM

Today pcs went out to Theresa, Crafty, and Margaret. MsGumbo, I'll send one to you on Tuesday.

Do I owe anyone else? If so, please let me know.

jrztomato 02-17-2007 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:kissme: I have cards to send out but missed the mail carrier this a.m. so they won't be going out until Tuesday...
Crafty..got a great card from you today with a picture of the Bush Compound..it was interesting ..great view..but also because I thought the whole family lived in Texas..shows you how much I know about our past Presidents....
Attachment 17100

CraftyLdy 02-17-2007 11:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh great to hear Margaret thought they all got snow bound yep the older Bush lives up here a really nice place on the water and you can drive up along side the outer gate. alot of people stop by the side of the raod and take pictures.

Hugs.

Minny 02-17-2007 11:54 AM

Hi all, I haven't posted for a couple of days... boy did I get a surprise... couldn't post til I found the link for the new thread. Hope all are doing ok.

We've been trying to get my washer & dryer hooked up.. there was no hookup in here for it... ran into a couple problems, wrong size water line for one. This trailer has older copper tubing & we had bought plastic pvc pipe so had to take that back. Now the dryer keeps kicking the main breaker off, so we'll have to see what the problem is with that.

barbszy 02-17-2007 12:59 PM

:mail:
The RR has arrived here safely! Thanks, Margaret!

Too many great choices. Good thing I have until Tuesday before I can mail it ROFLMAO