Postcard Corner - 10

You're on Page 116 of 148
Go to
  • Deb,
    Thank you so much for the PC of the Statue of Liberty and World Trade Center.

I am glad you had a fun trip!

hugs, train
  • Donna I tried to find you a train postcard from there but no such luck!!! Glad it got to you.

Hugs Debbie
  • That reminds me of the time Nancy was looking for a train PC for me!
    She could not find one so ended up sending me one of a bus from the NYTransit System!!!!

LOL!!

hugs, train
  • I got it Minny...thanks so much,I will try and do some one day...hugs

DebbieF...thank you for the wonderful Michigan post card I received in today's mail...hugs...
  • Butterfly fridge magnet
    Ok I think I have the instructions on there.. the picture was too big to post on it & I couldn't get it any smaller so it's just the written instructions.. here's the link for the page .

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...351#post488351

If anyone wants me to email it to them with the picture, please PM me & give me your email addy .

Quote: minny I think the craft forum is a better choice to post the picture and instructions...you could just post a link to the thread here for all the ladies to go to.

Hugs debbie
  • Minny, I would love a pic of the butterfly magnet. You already have my email addy.

I plan on getting my June swap in the mail this coming week.

It's been a little wild here the last few days.
  • Sharon, I sent it so if you can't enlarge it enough to read it, let me know & I'll make a copy & send it in snail mail.

Quote: Minny, I would love a pic of the butterfly magnet. You already have my email addy.

I plan on getting my June swap in the mail this coming week.

It's been a little wild here the last few days.
  • Debbie H., Thank you for the mushroom pc with the pretty wildflowers. It came yesterday but I didn't get on the computer until today.
  • Deb Thanks for the pc from NY love it wow. Oaky if I am not here for a day or tow do not panic Johnlanded if hospital last night cause he has Celluctis and uclers on the right leg and it is pretty will swollen YES he is in the hospital here in town and now I have to deal with his neaighbor that John had to take back and forth to get his meds also they also found out that that mand had cancer of the liver so it has hit home hard here. Hopefully John and I will be alble to take him Downeast Just 4th so he can see his family hopefuly for not the last time but has asked us if we would do it so from June 4--6 we will not be here and maybe IF anyone has not got a PC from Bar Harbor just let me know kitty is coming with us.
    Hugs,
  • Hi ladies! Wow! Seems like I have been gone forever!! Anyway. I need to thank some of you.

Train...thank you so much for the Yosemite pc, never been there but would love to go. Thanks again!

DebK...I love the statue of liberty. Would love to get a close up of New York as well. Ah....someday! Thanks for the pc!!

craft-e-mom...thank you for the beautiful MI flowers pc. I love flowers adn I love purple/lavendar. Those were absolutely beautiful.
    thank you!

Lita...the dolphins are adorable!! I want one!! Could you send me one?? LOLOL Thank you for that pc. I loved it.

Minny....girl! That little crocheted butterfly magnet is so cute! I love it. My sil from out of town was just here and thought it was too cute, too! she is jealous. The card was hand made and very cute as well. THank you so much! you did good!!

Hugs to all and HOPE i didn't miss anyone. If I did I am sorry. I did not mean to miss anyone!
    Hugs to you all