Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 01:03 AM

Hi Janet, Thanks.. I'm glad to be back. Just hope this machine will work now. I would like to be in the round robins... you get really nice cards in those. Let me know when the next one starts.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:08 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. Good to be back in the swing of things again. Welcome to the new members & please pm me with your address. For the older members, I 'm not sure if everyone got a card from Ohio so if you didn't, let me know so I can get them out to you. I got so messed up when computer was acting up I forget who I was supposed to send to. Sure didn't mean to ignore anyone, so let me know if you didn't receive your card.
Hugs
Old 06-28-2005, 03:46 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sally so good to see you back on FC too!!!! How is that new little girl of yours doing!!! You must be busy! Hope you will check in with us often......there have been many new changes on the boards.......and even a new chat room everyone seems to be using!!! Talk to you soon

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 06-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks Debbie, can't wait to start swapping again. Olivia is just fabulous, so funny, she is rolling around now, practising all her different sounds, she sleeps brilliantly, eats well, seems a very happy and content little lady. She makes us so happy, and we are glad that we had the one more, cos thats it now! No more!
I had a quick peek at the chat room (no one was in), I am not brave enough to enter when there are people in there! I don't want to interrupt a conversation!

Can't wait for the PM requests to start rolling in.....did I see one from Germany while I was scanning through the messages?

I PROMISE that I will try and check in as often as I can.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Everyone.
Welcome Back Minny, Sally and anyone else I might of missed while away. I am happy to say I am back from all the travleing and if anyone would like to swap A PC of Maine just PM me.

Old 06-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi this is Debra(,Cinnamon,) I too would love to exchange post cards this is Fun,I just joined. I found this post .If you would like one from pretty Missouri. Just let me know.Hugs
Old 06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I would love to swap with you, will pm my details and you pm me yours!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

just send me a PM, and i will swap postcards. Im buying them this weekend from the walk plattes, here in Germany
Old 06-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hello Everyone! So glad to see people popping in and welcome to all the new people too...If I missed anyone on cards, send me a PM with your address, and if you have something favorite to collect let me know..I might have a card of it.

I sent a bunch of cards out last week to everyone that I have an address here for at FC...so if I missed you..send me your address..and I will get one out to you.

No one owes me any cards back..I just did it to say HI and wanted to surprise everyone, with a colorful card instead of the dreaded bills!

How is everyone's summer going? anyone having big plans for the 4th?

Hugs, Janet
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

postcards

Apricot got your post card today yours will be going out tomorrow i liked the Gold Country that was diffrent .

Hugs Alot
Angel619

Closed Thread