Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Postcard Swap Send and receive postcards from all over the world!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Janet, did you ask about potato postcards at the Idaho forum?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

hello

hello i m gonna try to post more often but not sure what to say so who ever has my address and wants to write me i will write you back. My new dog is a good dog !! he has a few acidents but he ok!!! billy is thriving in school. he testing the ropes of his new teacher !! tony well he works really hard!!! he has a sore leg right now .i really don't know what he did . so please pray for him!! Me i been cleaning house and taking care of aiden and watching movies !! i recently watched the new love bug .it was so good !!! as soon asi get some 23 stamps i will be sending out pc's .
iv been making sticker pc hopeing to sell not sure if anyone will be interested .
Old 09-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

hello

hello i m gonna try to post more often but not sure what to say so who ever has my address and wants to write me i will write you back. My new dog is a good dog !! he has a few acidents but he ok!!! billy is thriving in school. he testing the ropes of his new teacher !! tony well he works really hard!!! he has a sore leg right now .i really don't know what he did . so please pray for him!! Me i been cleaning house and taking care of aiden and watching movies !! i recently watched the new love bug .it was so good !!! as soon asi get some 23 stamps i will be sending out pc's .
iv been making sticker pc hopeing to sell not sure if anyone will be interested .
Old 09-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Pinkie Winky elrey i got a second postcard from you!

Cool PC! I really love the postcard of your motel elrey! I would like to come visit someday! I have never been to Arizona and I think I will really enjoy it there! Oh, I will be dreaming tonight about visiting you bearing gifts from Hawaii. So don't worry about staying there to run the place. I can come over, ok. Once again, thank you!

~LovedMom~

Old 09-10-2004, 09:14 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi everyone! Would someone please fill me in on the details of the postcard swap? It seems like something I would be interested in. I have always traveled the country and the world due to being in a military family most of my life and this seems a way to continue to still see the world.

Thank you for the information.

Nancy
Old 09-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

CONGRATULATIONS TO BENSMOM. i wish you and your all the best.

Also, to all you wonderful ladies with all of those awesome birthday wishes....I thank you all so very much. This was truly one of the best birthdays to date. All of your wonderful wishes and we got to get away for a few days( a very few) and go camping and fishing. We had a wonderful time and as always it didnt last long enough. At least theres always next year. I am in the over 40 club now. I think that is pretty great.!

Talk to you all soon Jackie
Old 09-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi Kellydid,

The postcard swap is so easy and so much fun. You just pm whoever you want to swap with and give them your name and addy and what kind of postcards you would like to recieve and thats about it. Im new to this club but I alread yave like 10 postcards. Even from Hawaii and Canada.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Pinkie Winky PM me if you want to swap!

Hi there kellydid! PM me okay with your info and I will send you out a PC real soon and add you to my list of people I am swapping with! I gotta go get more stamps this weekend!! I sure do love doing this and I can get so into it that wherever we go, postcards are on my mind, etc. LOL! I have 11 postcards from 7 people so far! 4 of which one other person sent me at once because that is what we both agreed to do between the two of us. and then the rest is one postcard sent at a time with "greetings" written on them....

so let's have fun kellydid!

!elrey! I got your pc of the motel and I love it!

~LovedMom

Old 09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Jackie (elrey,) got your postie today! You DID find a lake pic! Thanks so much! I sent you a longish email in reply to your PM, too. As usual, I was too long-winded for it to fit in a PM! LOL
Old 09-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Boy am I a slacker ladies......
No, really Ive been gone for 2 days camping for my birthday and now Im playing catchup.

Thank you Honeybee and debknechtel for the postcards I recieved while I was gone. They are just great, I show them to anyone who will look at them. I am very proud of my postcards.

I think I have decided to put them in a photo album. That way I can look and enjoy them, without ruining them with fingerstuff.

I need to get more stamps and send out more cards so you all will send me more.

Jackie

Closed Thread