FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard Swap For Kids (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap-kids/)
-   -   Pen pal/email pal- My 8 yro is looking for (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-swap-kids/5437-pen-pal-email-pal-my-8-yro-looking.html)

Bilby 01-15-2003 04:42 PM

Pen pal/email pal- My 8 yro is looking for

My 8 yro son is looking for an email pal anywhere betwen 7 and 9 years of age to just have a chat and see what things are like in a different part of the world.
It wouldn't have to be much, just a couple of lines, or more if you wish.
It would make his day to have some cyber friends.

:daisy:
Kathy

BoggsZ 01-16-2003 01:26 PM

Bilby Hi my Daughter will be 7 in April and she herd me talking about your son wanting an email pal and she got so excited she loves the computer knows more than I do about how it works. She would love to swap emails with your son if he don't mind her being a girl and if he don't want to email a girl thats fine he may think girls a ucky. Let me know what he thinks ;) :) :)

Bilby 01-16-2003 01:33 PM

He wouldn't mind at all, the more the merrier.^^
If you want to normal email him his address is the same as mine just change the names at the front.
Kids just love to be in on the computer things.::-)::

MomsZoo 01-19-2003 07:35 AM

Pen/Email Pal

What a great idea!!! My son is always so bummed because he doesn't get much email from actual people, he would love to an email pal, especially someone from another country!! He's 9 years old.... I'll have him email your son!
::-):: :-P:: ^^

Bilby 01-19-2003 03:18 PM

I have now fixed up my problem with my PM box, I didn't know to empty my outgoing as well as the ingoing. OOps:.
Sorry If anyone was trying to contact me.
:daisy:

Bilby 01-19-2003 06:17 PM

Hi everyone and thanks^^
Cameron now has a couple of epals and he is so excited. Just like the grown ups.
I would like to say, that although we have enough pals now, anybody wishing to use this thread to find an epal for their sons or daughters or kids in general feel free to leave your name and I'm sure someone will PM you with their childs name .
::-):: Thank you so much for the response ::-)::
Kathy and Cameron.^^

Strawberryfizz 01-19-2003 07:07 PM

Hi, it's been quite a while since I've been able to read the posts :(

This is a great idea! My daughter is always complaining to me about not getting an "important" email. She's asked if we could find a children's chat but I was very afraid of "chatting" I've heard alot of bad things about chat. I'd love for her to be able to chat or email with another child her age. She's 8 years old, loves school and a great kid with lots of morals. Anyone who has a child who'd like to have a pal, let me know. My email address is [email protected]

sunshine0319 01-20-2003 11:20 AM

my 8 and 9 year old children looking for epal

I have an 8 year old son and a 9 year old daughter who would love to also have e-pals. If anyone has a child interested in being e-pals please email me [email protected]OFLMAO :worm:

k95aren 01-23-2003 07:26 AM

looking for a pen pal

7 year old son looking for a pen pals, boys or girls.

Write me at [email protected] for more info.

Karen

gabbs 01-23-2003 12:08 PM

Hi ~ I as well have a 9 year old boy who would love to be a pen pal, too. I also have an 11 year old girl & a 12 year old boy who would love to have pen pals. Email me at [email protected] Thanks! I think this is great for our kids to make new friends! :-P::