FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard & Greeting Card Exchanges (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/)
-   -   2013 Easter Card Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/30633-2013-easter-card-swap.html)

bar_bar 02-26-2013 11:38 AM

2013 Easter Card Swap

:bunny:Easter has won, as everyone posted to have one for Easter No one posted St Patrick and only 1 let me know they didn't care.
I didn't vote.. LOL
Easter will be on March 31.
So if you would like to be part of the swap please remember you need to have at least 75 posts.

Also
If you wouldn't mind taking one extra one please pm me. As we may have a few that just wants to swap a one on one swap.. Other wise we will do a a group of 10 ladies unless we have more or less.

If you would like to do less than 10 t let me know where I can pair you up with that.

Again if you post your Valentine cards that you made by only picking 1 or 2 of them, you can earn yourself a icon and the same holds true for your St Patrick cards.
Just go over to the Card Club to post them and earn yourself a icon for making them as well as posting.. As you do need to post the card you made to be able to earn an icon.. Can earn up to 2 icons..

So you may want to do a homemade card to be able to work on earning yourself a Icon..

any questions just ask me.

Bilby 02-26-2013 01:23 PM

:hopp: One of those one on ones would be me, sorry to be the spanner
in the works and darn those international postage rates :bawl:

HAPPY6 02-26-2013 01:28 PM

I'll take the whole list and don't mind an extra one.......

mom 02-26-2013 03:53 PM

whole list please!

trekmom 02-26-2013 06:15 PM

add me please, whole list also

Annielisa 02-26-2013 06:19 PM

Me too!!!!! whole list!:blooming:

green queen 02-27-2013 03:04 AM

add me please I can do 10

green queen 02-27-2013 03:20 AM

do you furnish the addresses with the list? I will pm mine to you

Queen of Hoot 02-27-2013 07:47 AM

:east3:
I will take the whole list and one extra is not bother...

harleychic 02-27-2013 07:22 PM

I want in! I'll take the whole list and any extras.

danstigerangel 03-02-2013 04:26 AM

Is it to late?

seleach 03-07-2013 03:22 PM

Bar-bar, how are you doing with getting the list out?

bar_bar 03-10-2013 03:41 PM

Still taking names. Will get list out later. Be home sometime tomorrow evening.

CHADSMOM 03-11-2013 07:12 AM

If it's not too late please add my name :)

harleychic 03-11-2013 08:46 AM

I need addresses for out of the country cards. If we don't get them mailed now they won't make it in time for Easter.

Annielisa 03-11-2013 09:13 AM

Hi!
I received a beautiful st patricks card today :greenhat::thankss: Haleys grandmom, Hope an eastercard is ok to send your way.

bar_bar 03-13-2013 10:33 AM

Hello Ladies, the swap is a Easter Swap, as we all picked out Easter. If you did do St Patty that's ok, but I feel you will receive a Easter back.

I was gone, and my mind played tricks on me again and I was thinking Easter was in April. I know why but it doesn't matter at this point. Some memories just don't go away it seems.

Anyways, I do believe I have all of your address, but just want to say if anyone else wants to take part in the Easter Swap they could if they would send me a pm right away with their address.
I feel most of you already have most of the gals address but I will get them together and send them to you by the end of the week if not before hand.
I'm so sorry but being out of town, and just back home late Monday evening. Oh, my bed felt good.. It great being back.
Althought I came down sick at my dd's and was still trying to gain my strength when I arrived home. I'm stronger than goodness but still having some issues..

I looked at my calender last night and realizes I've dropped the ball on you girls and I'm soo sorry.

I think most of you may know that Gloria's husband is in the hospital and not doing well at all. He is unconscious. They put him in Last Tue and she been up with him every day. Please say a prayer for him, and for strength for her.

Annielisa I do need your address I believe. I could be wrong but play it save and send it to me again.

Thanks Lisa, for that note, you are right I do need to get that one to you.
again remember she only wanted to do one.. but most wanted it.. I know that Lisa did for sure.. and need to look in my pm's to see who else did too.
thanks for working with me on this girls..
I'm soon be taking my bath and going up to see Gloria at the hosp... althoguht it will be hard to see her husband in this condition so s ay a prayer for me as well. tks. Love you all.:flashhear

bar_bar 03-13-2013 10:37 AM

Ok, here is the list I have so for who has signed up for the Easter Swap.. did I leave anyone out:

Bilby
Happy 6
mom
treckmom
Annielisa
Green Queen
Harleychic
Queen of Hoot
Danstigerangel
chadmom
barbar

harleychic 03-14-2013 08:14 AM

You left out cau/Colleen and seleach/Sharon

HAPPY6 03-14-2013 12:43 PM

I did not know about Gloria's dh... They will be in my prayers....God Bless....

LaurieS 03-14-2013 07:25 PM

I'm sorry to hear about Gloria's DH. Please give her my prayers.
What caused him to be unconscious?

bar_bar 03-15-2013 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New add on to the list
Cau, (sorry I left you off of the list.)
craftchick

so here is the list
Bilby
Happy 6
mom
treckmom
Annielisa
Green Queen
Harleychic
Queen of Hoot
Danstigerangel
chadmom
barbar
Cau
Craftchick

totally of 13 and maybe Seleach, not sure at this moment

Someone text me to remind me that I had left off Seleach, but at this moment I am not sure if she is on the list or not. I am waiting to hear back from her.. As I was thinking she was asking a question, but I may have to add her later. I am on my way to start sending out the list of address.
again I'm soo soo sorry that I have let this ball drop. Please forgive me girls.

came in to get the names and saw a few reply's about Gloria's husband.
he has carbon dioxide in his lungs.
Night before last he had another bad action to his condition and we stayed to see if they could get him settle again, which they did before we left finally. They had to give him more meds to settle him.
One good thing is his drs are the team that was with John.. The dr that s aw him
yesterday was John's dr.. good to see him and to talk with him about Gloria's husband with Gloria.
They will put in a treach this coming week to help his breathing, and hopefully in due time it will come out.
They have gather over 8 lbs of fluid from his body, and still gathering fluid.
Yesterday his daughter and oldest gchild came up of course he has no idea they are here. It was so hard on her.. which is very understandable by all that been in those shoes.

bar_bar 03-15-2013 08:26 AM

You should all have the address in your pm boxes, please let me know that you received by signing in here or send me a pm. Since I was running behind I just send the names to you as a group instead of one by one like I normally do.
so I am very concern that you all received. Thanks so much for taking part and putting up with me this time around. LOL... again sorry I'm running behind time.

harleychic 03-15-2013 08:43 AM

Love and prayers to Gloria and family.

Thanks for the list. I got my cards out today! I cheated, though. I went back looking through old swap lists and found almost everyone. Now I have all of you! LOL! I hope you all get my card soon. Love, hugs & smiles.

Oh! And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY in case I'm not on the board Sunday.

craftchick 03-15-2013 10:53 AM

I did receive my list, thank you bar bar,

danstigerangel 03-15-2013 11:33 AM

Got mine Barb. Thanks.

CHADSMOM 03-15-2013 11:40 AM

Got my list too Bar Bar! Thanks so much!

HAPPY6 03-15-2013 12:55 PM

Received......Thank you, bar bar.........................

bar_bar 03-15-2013 04:48 PM

to those that has let me know they received I so much appreciate it.. Lisa a good way to get the names.. LOL, just sorry you had to do it that away.

so far I know that these has received name(s)

Pam
Bilby
craftchick
harleychic
danstigerangel
chadsmom
Happy6

PS. Seleach is NOT in the swap... so if anyone sends to her remember it on your friendship that does it.. as she did not sign up for it..

Gloria's will be store bought and at this moment, I think mine will be too. Hope to get them all made tomorrow but it just depends on what is going on.

mom 03-15-2013 05:52 PM

Yep! got the list. Thanks Bar_Bar.

bar_bar 03-16-2013 08:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have received from nearly everyone.. Only 1 or 2 that I haven't heard from.

Cau and Mom, thanks for letting me know you did not received. MMM, now did I received the list. wait I'm the one that was sending, didn't need to get one. LOL..
Girls if I didn't use some of my humor I would be going craZZZy... should put it I would be more CrAzZy that I am now. LOL

thanks to all of you..

Have a wonderful St Patty Day tomorrow.. Don't forget to wear your GReen..

Annielisa 03-16-2013 03:09 PM

:4leaf: Have received the list:bluebun:

green queen 03-18-2013 10:56 AM

got my 1st card today from harleychick thank you so so cute

green queen 03-18-2013 10:57 AM

hope to get mine out tomorrow I know the ones overseas will be late sorry just got the list

HAPPY6 03-18-2013 12:12 PM

Received my first Easter card today! It was a touch of spring time on this rainy dismal day. Thank You Lisa (harleychic) for the adorable Bunny and basket Easter card it brightened my day!!

HAPPY6 03-18-2013 12:18 PM

Mailed 2 cards that were going over seas this afternoon.

craftchick 03-18-2013 01:14 PM

I will be mailing out my cards on Wed. I get paid that day.

trekmom 03-18-2013 07:20 PM

Lisa got your card today, really nice card, thanks alot..

will probably not get mine out before Friday since I can't get to the post office before then.. overseas ones may be late but we'll try to get there on time..

HAPPY6 03-19-2013 12:46 PM

All cards mailed this morning......

green queen 03-19-2013 02:26 PM

my cards are sent as of today except the 2 out of country can't afford to send there as I am on a fixed income I am truly sorry darn postage is so high