FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard & Greeting Card Exchanges (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/)
-   -   2013 Easter Card Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/30633-2013-easter-card-swap.html)

trekmom 03-27-2013 07:46 PM

got several cards over a few days but haven't really been online to thank anyone before tonight..
so Thanks to Barb, Gloria, Diana(chadsmom), Donna (green queen), Lisa (harley chic), Caroline (happy 6), Colleen, and Ceci (craft chick)

everyone is very special.. love them all
my dd has taped them around the hall mirror.. will try to take a picture before they come down and post it

take care all
Pam

HAPPY6 03-28-2013 09:00 PM

:bunny::bunny::eegg::eegg: I love the card I received from Diana today, thank you! The button and bow was so very adorable, good idea! Diana, you have beautiful penmanship.

cau 03-29-2013 06:50 AM

Thanks to Barb, Gloria, Diana(chadsmom), Donna (green queen), Lisa (harley chic), Caroline (happy 6),Pam and Ceci (craft chick),& Lori They are lovely and am loving looking at my pantry door

CHADSMOM 03-29-2013 07:12 AM

* Sorry ladies... I have been looking all over for the thank you's that I knew I had posted...and thank you Caroline for noticing we were posting on the 2012 thread :) (copy and pasted from 2012 thread) Popping in to thank Lauri for the cute country bouquet card :) and also to Annielisa for the pretty card that you made. I love the way you decorated the corners of the card :) All of the cards are beautiful...

CHADSMOM 03-29-2013 07:19 AM

***This is another one of my posts for thanks in case they haven't been seen previously on the 2012 thread... I noticed quite a few are posted there from the 2013 swap *** I have recieved a few cards, and love them all :) Thank you Barb and Gloria for taking the time in your very busy lives at this time, and while traveling back and forth to the hospital, etc.

And thank you also Green Queen (Donna), what a cute idea! Love the duck....

Also "Happy6" , Caroline my granddaughters love seeing the glittery goodies coming to me! Thanks girls so much!

The rest of my cards went out yesterday morning, I was trying to pull of making all homemade cards but printer was showing off :( so I ended up taking the frugal route after my printer downfall and had some notecards that I had not put to use and "doctored" them up into Easter cards, but it was a fun project for me.

green queen 03-29-2013 05:19 PM

thank you ceci for your cute little card I got today

Bilby 03-29-2013 06:21 PM

:bawl: No one has got my card yet, it was sent out as soon the the list was posted.

Annielisa 03-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilby (Post 1107281)
:bawl: No one has got my card yet, it was sent out as soon the the list was posted.

I have received your cute card :eegg:thanks! Thanks also too happy6, chadsmom, harleychic, danstigerangel and bar-bar & queen hoot
:dot:

trekmom 03-30-2013 06:20 AM

thank you Lauri for the nice card.. received it on Thursday .. no two cards at all alike. some homemade and some store bought but they're all really great!!

CHADSMOM 03-30-2013 08:20 PM

Thank you "Mom" for the cute card that I got today! This exchange has been a lot of fun :)