FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard & Greeting Card Exchanges (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/)
-   -   2013 Easter Card Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/30633-2013-easter-card-swap.html)

HAPPY6 03-26-2013 06:26 PM

Cau, Thank you for your great card I received today. I enjoyed the card, you did a nice job.

HAPPY6 03-26-2013 06:30 PM

Anna Lisa, Received your cards from Sweeden today, thank you. The cat in the daffodil's card was a very nice card!....I loved the cute little Easter card!

bar_bar 03-26-2013 07:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
dropping in to give " thanks" to
Lauri (danstigerangel) very spring time card.. love the sunflowers

Cau- we received your card with the bunnies all ready for thier hunt or either they had just gather thier easter eggs. LOL. Loved the message.

Happy 6
the glitter on the inside made the card sparkle. Another spring time cards with pretty flowers. The snail was cute too. Along with the glitter shapes that was inside of envelope. Even one of the dogs enjoyed the easter egg, but he wished it would of been real.

I'm thankful on the behalf of Gloria
she received from
Donna (green queen)
Bilbi,
Happy 6
Lisa (harleychic)
Diana (chadmom's)

She will enjoy it when she has more time to look at them.
I'm have enjoyed all of mine

It's good to see alot of you have received our cards before Easter.:bluebun:

From both of us to those that we have received from

Bilby 03-26-2013 07:41 PM

I hope my card is received pretty soon or it's not going to make it by easter

harleychic 03-27-2013 03:01 AM

I've received several cards and I apologize for not thanking you sooner. Everyone making their own cards are so creative--gives me ideas for the future!

Barb I love your card. I was out shopping this weekend and found where you got your decorative ideas. I especially liked the doily. Please tell Gloria I said thank you for hers too, and I hope her dh is doing better.

Craftchick yours is so cute. Pam I liked the butterflies on your card.

Lauri, the flowers are a delight. Colleen I loved the rabbits and eggs. Did you get your picture of them online? I'd like to have the site where you got it if you did.

Thank you ladies for my cards. I am enjoying every one of them.

CHADSMOM 03-27-2013 06:58 AM

I recieved two more cards in the mail yesterday :) Thank you Ceci and Cau!! I just love your stamping Ceci, I would like to start getting some for various holidays, do you have any suggestions of a good place to get them?

And Cau, the little bunnies and eggs are the cutest ever!! (I will be so happy to get my printer fixed, or get another one...I miss it so much!)

HAPPY6 03-27-2013 11:09 AM

Laurie (danstigerangle), Received your lovely card today, thank you!. I love the spring time bouquet!!

HAPPY6 03-27-2013 11:14 AM

Pam (treknam) Received your card today, thank you and what a great job you did! I loved this very colorful card!!

green queen 03-27-2013 04:51 PM

chadsmom I got your cute card today I love your handwriting it is so neat

craftchick 03-27-2013 05:28 PM

Received 3 beautiful cards worthy of posting on my living room wall. Thank you danstigerangel, cau and chadsmom.