FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Postcard & Greeting Card Exchanges (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/)
-   -   2013 Easter Card Swap (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/postcard-greeting-card-exchanges/30633-2013-easter-card-swap.html)

LaurieS 03-14-2013 07:25 PM

I'm sorry to hear about Gloria's DH. Please give her my prayers.
What caused him to be unconscious?

bar_bar 03-15-2013 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New add on to the list
Cau, (sorry I left you off of the list.)
craftchick

so here is the list
Bilby
Happy 6
mom
treckmom
Annielisa
Green Queen
Harleychic
Queen of Hoot
Danstigerangel
chadmom
barbar
Cau
Craftchick

totally of 13 and maybe Seleach, not sure at this moment

Someone text me to remind me that I had left off Seleach, but at this moment I am not sure if she is on the list or not. I am waiting to hear back from her.. As I was thinking she was asking a question, but I may have to add her later. I am on my way to start sending out the list of address.
again I'm soo soo sorry that I have let this ball drop. Please forgive me girls.

came in to get the names and saw a few reply's about Gloria's husband.
he has carbon dioxide in his lungs.
Night before last he had another bad action to his condition and we stayed to see if they could get him settle again, which they did before we left finally. They had to give him more meds to settle him.
One good thing is his drs are the team that was with John.. The dr that s aw him
yesterday was John's dr.. good to see him and to talk with him about Gloria's husband with Gloria.
They will put in a treach this coming week to help his breathing, and hopefully in due time it will come out.
They have gather over 8 lbs of fluid from his body, and still gathering fluid.
Yesterday his daughter and oldest gchild came up of course he has no idea they are here. It was so hard on her.. which is very understandable by all that been in those shoes.

bar_bar 03-15-2013 08:26 AM

You should all have the address in your pm boxes, please let me know that you received by signing in here or send me a pm. Since I was running behind I just send the names to you as a group instead of one by one like I normally do.
so I am very concern that you all received. Thanks so much for taking part and putting up with me this time around. LOL... again sorry I'm running behind time.

harleychic 03-15-2013 08:43 AM

Love and prayers to Gloria and family.

Thanks for the list. I got my cards out today! I cheated, though. I went back looking through old swap lists and found almost everyone. Now I have all of you! LOL! I hope you all get my card soon. Love, hugs & smiles.

Oh! And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY in case I'm not on the board Sunday.

craftchick 03-15-2013 10:53 AM

I did receive my list, thank you bar bar,

danstigerangel 03-15-2013 11:33 AM

Got mine Barb. Thanks.

CHADSMOM 03-15-2013 11:40 AM

Got my list too Bar Bar! Thanks so much!

HAPPY6 03-15-2013 12:55 PM

Received......Thank you, bar bar.........................

bar_bar 03-15-2013 04:48 PM

to those that has let me know they received I so much appreciate it.. Lisa a good way to get the names.. LOL, just sorry you had to do it that away.

so far I know that these has received name(s)

Pam
Bilby
craftchick
harleychic
danstigerangel
chadsmom
Happy6

PS. Seleach is NOT in the swap... so if anyone sends to her remember it on your friendship that does it.. as she did not sign up for it..

Gloria's will be store bought and at this moment, I think mine will be too. Hope to get them all made tomorrow but it just depends on what is going on.

mom 03-15-2013 05:52 PM

Yep! got the list. Thanks Bar_Bar.