FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Pets & Animals (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/pets-animals/)
-   -   Do You Own A Pet(s) If So, How Many And What Are They? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/pets-animals/25475-do-you-own-pet-s-if-so-how-many-what-they.html)

daisylady 05-15-2009 05:46 PM

Lots of Pets here~

Just remember, you asked!
I have 4 dogs...an Irish Wolfhound named Fiona, a wolf hybrid named Nellie, a dollie named Riley (Dalmatian/collie) and a Shepherd Lab name Luna. 2 cats, Smokey and Punk, a cage full of finches, a conure, 2 doves and a rabbit.

MKS 05-15-2009 06:31 PM

Wow! How much time do you spend cleaning up after them?

snowball 05-15-2009 06:45 PM

i too have a dog named heidi she is 1 year old bordier collie , we also have 3 cats we have 2 indoor and 1 outdoor and we lost one this fall we think a cotoyte got him , i miss he dearly.

daisylady 05-15-2009 06:57 PM

Ah... that's what the kids are for!

cat lover 05-17-2009 05:30 AM

We have 10 cats;Socks, Piglet, Ebony, Rerun, Tiger, Grey Baby, Red, Snowflake, Martha, and Star. Six live in the house with us, one is our mouser for the garage which on occasion she gets to go outside. The latest is another stray that showed up and decided to stay so she has free run outside.

Then we have 5 dogs which all live in their own kennel outside. Levi, (we recently had to have his brother Issac put down), Buzz, Rocky, Springer, and Buford. Buford is one of my DS's so he will be going home here soon as soon as we have his housing ready there for him.

And then on the average around 100 chickens. Some are free range and some live in pens with attached coops.

I am still considering goats, but that will require lots more work in getting ready for them.

fish3711 05-17-2009 06:34 AM

Here's my list of pets.

5 dogs:
Zippy my 7 year old Affenpinscher
Ginger my 2 year old Shih Tsu
Ottie my 1 year old Affen Tsu [Zippy & Ginger are the parents]
Benny my 1 year old Affen Tsu [Zippy & Ginger are the parents]
Petey a 12+ yr old Pekinnese that I rescued a few months ago, found him half dead on the side of the road.

2 Cats:
Shaggy who's 11 years old this month.
Butter who's a year and a half and my sons cat.

2 Turtles:
Bubba & Coco

Stray Cats who think they live here
BobCat [or No Tail as I like to call him because he has no tail] he found us over a year ago, and we feed him.
Fluffy another stray that comes around for food.
Gus another stray cat that has been around for over a year that likes us to feed him.

We have some fish in the turtle tank but well they're feeder fish so I guess they wouldn't count as a pet!!

Felicia

bettdev 05-18-2009 09:05 AM

We have 4 + 2 cats that neighbors weren't caring for/abandoned.
Meeko is now 14, Kali is 9, Sagwa & Miyavi are 2yo sisters, Riley is a declawed cat someone left behind when they moved, and Anubis is a sweet 7 mo boy from across the street.

BettyHopkins 05-18-2009 08:23 PM

Hi ya'll! I currently have 3 dogs (2 goldens and one smaller mix), they are Prince and Jasmine and Bambi (a mixed male). We call him Bambi because of the way he sprints like a deer! We also have two cats, Sox (a girl) and Tigger (a boy)! Tigger is the comical one while Sox is reserved and shy. Oh, I've also got about 50 chickens too! About half are about 1 month old and really sweet. When I go outside, they follow me everywhere! I let my chickens free range so I now have to keep my car windows closed since they seem to like the idea of hitching a ride with me! LOL!! One actually did and got loose in the school parking lot! I didn't know it was with me until I came back out to my car and ended up chasing it all over the lot. I finally got the chicken after climbing under a parked bus where she was sitting up on the axle! How embarrasing! My husband is a farmer and says I'm just a city hick! I think he is right!

Bilby 05-18-2009 08:35 PM

I'm afraid after the weekend we are down to 1 dog, the bird died.

nala07102002 05-19-2009 04:06 AM

My daugThter has over 30 chinchilla's, and we take in recuse dogs, we now has 4, and 5 cats.
Tey are ours babies and very loved