Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Pets & Animals Whether you have dogs, cats, ferrets, birds or horses, post with others in this friendly pet forum. Lost a pet? We have a Rainbow Bridge forum too.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:00 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie

MY cat

Here is a picture of my 16 year old cat smokie, as you can tell lol he is not happy lol
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2004, 07:34 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

What a GREAT picture! I think my cats would go for my eyes if I tried to dress any of them up, but I love this picture. You're right, he does not look happy.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:41 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie

lol

lol it was not easy getting him in that lol
Old 09-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

He reminds me a lot of our Smokey that passed away last year at age 18. If I can ever figure out how to post a picture I will post one of Montgomery and one of our newest cat Murphy. Thats right we have another cat. My heart was broken when Gracie didn't make it and I said no more cats. But we heard this meowing and went and looked and here was this tiny kitten on our back deck. Wouldn't let us near him. Finally after about a week my hubby was able to pet him and pick him up. Took him to the vet and now we have 1 cat and 1 kitten again. I must be nuts
but I couldn't leave him out there to starve.

He looks so much like Montgomery did when we got him last year just a little darker.
Iris
Old 09-21-2004, 08:08 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie

hello

my smokie is gonna be 16 in nonevmber and look at the bottom here youll see browse click that look for where ever you have a pic at clik it and away you go
Old 09-22-2004, 03:09 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Iris, Good for you! You know, your new kitty helps heal the broken heart from Gracie, and you rescued him, which is very cool. All three of my kitties are rescue kitties, one from the pound, and two from feral lives, like your Murphy. Every time I lose an animal, I saw no more, it hurts so bad. But of my 36 years here on this earth, I have had dogs for about 20 and cats for all but two. Love those furbabies.

Sarah
Old 09-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Here is a pic of Montgomery He is a 1 year old male that weighs around 12 pounds and thinks he is king of the house.
Iris
Attached Images

Last edited by ladyIris23; 09-22-2004 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Here is Murphy He is aprox. 6 weeks old and weighs about 2 lbs.
Iris
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

oh Iris he is beautiful!!!!! I want a kitten but hubby says 2 is enough!!!! I'll have to work on him!! I love my cats!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 03-16-2005, 08:20 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

My female cat Tigger thinks she's a dog.If you throw her favorite toy or a piece of paper she will run after it and bring it back to you.she never tires of tis game but we sure do.our arms get so tired.She satrted playing this game with us when we adopted her at 2 months old.she's now 8 months old and she still does it.