FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Outer Beauty (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/outer-beauty/)
-   -   Do you sleep with your jewerly on? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/outer-beauty/25966-do-you-sleep-your-jewerly.html)

happymomof4 07-31-2009 09:52 AM

Do you sleep with your jewerly on?

I don't sleep with any jewerly. My hands swell up alot when I sleep. So I take off all my jewerly. When we are traveling and I am afraid of misplacing my rings. I take my rings and put them on my wrist watch and close the watch. That way in the morning I can find them. I also can hook my necklace or bracelets to the watch so everything is all in 1 place.

DeBora4BobbyL 07-31-2009 12:14 PM

I sleep, bathe, and everything, with my jewelry on. I feel naked without my jewelry on.

danstigerangel 07-31-2009 12:25 PM

I also keep my jewlery on. Not my watch or any dangling ear rings. My wedding band and necklace always stay on.

Pag36 07-31-2009 12:28 PM

I have 5 rings on, bracelet and chain necklace that stays on me all the time unless have to take off for medical things. My wedding band never was off even during having my children made them tape it up. They said what if finger swells I told them then I would have no choice in taking it off. But it never did

DeBora4BobbyL 07-31-2009 01:17 PM

I must say, I wear 5 rings too. One is in need of repair, so it is off. The rest I am wearing. Around my neck, I wear Jet-Bo's remains in a keepsake pendent as well as a heart with Bobby's signature in it. The only thing I put on and take off is my watch. I can't wear earrings as they give me problems. I've tried pierced with all kinds of metals, clip-on, and magnetic. They all are painful or cause medical problems because I am evidently allergic to the metal.

Pag36 07-31-2009 01:37 PM

I can not get but one ear ring in myself but if some one is around to do it for me then unless they have LONG posts I leave them in. Like you have to have watch on when out and about but once I am home off it comes

HAPPY6 07-31-2009 03:17 PM

I never take off my gold earrings, wedding ring or cross necklace........If i have on any other jewelry it comes off before I go to bed......

happymomof4 08-01-2009 05:01 AM

Debora I have the same problem with earrings. So I stopped wearing them just not worth the pain. My dd #2 has the some problem.

DeBora4BobbyL 08-01-2009 05:36 PM

My SIL told me to switch to hypoallergenic earrings, which I did and they didn't seem to make a difference.

CalGalInFla 08-03-2009 06:27 AM

I have a bracelet, an ankle bracelet, my wedding bands and a pair of hugger earrings that I never take off. Feel nakie without them. I only wear my engagement ring when we go out. (I mean GO OUT, not running to the market).

J~

PS - if you have an allergy to your earrings, you are probably going to have to go with real gold. You can get 10k earrings at Walmart very inexpensively. If they dont work, you probably have to go with 14k. But the 10k should do the trick! Good luck.