Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Healthy Living > Beauty > Outer Beauty

Outer Beauty Make up tips, homemade bath concoctions, hair styles, more...

Old 08-03-2009, 08:14 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGalInFla
I have a bracelet, an ankle bracelet, my wedding bands and a pair of hugger earrings that I never take off. Feel nakie without them. I only wear my engagement ring when we go out. (I mean GO OUT, not running to the market).

J~

PS - if you have an allergy to your earrings, you are probably going to have to go with real gold. You can get 10k earrings at Walmart very inexpensively. If they dont work, you probably have to go with 14k. But the 10k should do the trick! Good luck.
I was wearing the 18K gold earrings and they gave me cysts in my ears. I cleaned them with alcohol and everything. The ears where healed, but kept having cysts that would go away once I removed the earrings. My SIL said she wore the highest grade of cold, platinum, and she still had problems. However, when she switched to hypoallergenic, she did fine. I tried that, but it didn't work for me. That is fine as i don't mine wearing rings, watches, necklaces, and ankle bracelets instead. lol

Bobby Labonte Official Page Facebook

FC Welcome Wagon : Need help? New to FC? Just ask me!
Old 08-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

LOL Jodi you made me remember I also have on an anklet I hardly ever feel it. This one Gina made me out of small beads and I have a chain one I alternate with. I rarely feel them BUT let me forget to put them on then I know they are not there once I am out and about, I know crazy
Old 08-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I sleep with my wedding rings on, that's it.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 08-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Yes I sleep with my earings, bracelet, necklace and rings on several fingers. I do take off my rings when I'm making food that needs hands to mix or squash or gardening.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I wear my jewelry all the time - wedding rings, other rings, earrings, necklace and rarely take them off. I wish I changed my earrings more often because I have the habit of putting in earrings and wearing them for months at a time because I forget to change them. I have lots of pretty earrings just never think about it so mostly wear gold hoops..

~Mother Theresa

Old 08-07-2009, 05:17 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

I wear my wedding band and the necklace the kids gave me for Mothers Day all the time.
My wedding set, I don't wear since i bent them and never remember to get them fixed.
I can wear earrings for a few hours until my earlobes start to become sore.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I wear Simply Whispers earrings. They are nickel free which is what I am allergic to. I don't even know they are in my ears, that's how nice they are. I had gotten a pair free & tried them & have ordered several times since over the years. Here's the link if you want to check them out(no I don't work for them,LOL):

SIMPLY WHISPERS - Hypoallergenic nickel free Jewelry for Sensitive Skin

Gloria

We all need to help save our planet before it's too late

Old 08-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I wear 4 rings all the time and put the others on when I go out, bracelets I change but always wear at least 1 and many earings bother me but when I find a pair that don't I wear them all the time

Old 08-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I have 3 rings on left hand 2 of which stay on all the time 2 on right hand 1 of which also stays on all the time. 1 on each hand I alternate with other rings now and then. I also take all off if I am messing in messy stuff like hamberger or dirt. Otherwise they stay on unless I have to take x-rays or be in hosp. Same thing with the anklet and necklace