What color do you choose to wear most of the time?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
View Poll Results: What color do you choose to wear most of the time? The color I wear most is...
Red
4.88%
Black
21.95%
White
2.44%
Blue
19.51%
Pink
0%
Yellow
0%
Green
2.44%
Brown
4.88%
other....
7.32%
I like to mix the colors up, no certain favorite
36.59%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you have a favorite color?

Is it the same as the color that you wear most of the time?

Is there a certain reason as to why it's your favorite or why you choose to wear it the most?
  • I marked Blue...my favorite color

Hugs...
  • Easy question! I almost ALWAYS wear something blue.
  • I just always wear something black, habit from when I worked in the corp. world.

Lots of black and white.
  • I picked blue as that is my fav color, but wished you could pick more than one color. As I'm beginning to get alot of purple/red stuff, with me a member of the Red Hat's society. LOL

I also wear black, it makes you look thinner.
    but blue is my fav color and it was John's too, so I marked Blue.
  • I have a lot of purple in my wardrobe that came as gifts.

Roberta
  • I prefer to wear different colors.
  • I tried to think what I did wear the most, and I really do just mix different colours. My favourite colour is green, but not necessarily for clothes.
  • I put white because it is summer and I wear mostly white with an accent color....I have 6 pairs of shorts capri pants in white plus lots of shirts and jackets....

If it was winter it would be black as my main color using accent colors to dress it up.....

hugs debbie
  • I like to wear lots of different colors, but my favorite is red, so by default I've got lots of red things.

I suppose it would be more accurate of me to have chosen blue, because I wear denim capris or shorts almost every day, but my t-shirt and top wardrobe is has different colors... mostly red, black, and fuschia.

My professional wardrobe, when I wear it, pairs black or tan pants and skirts with black or mostly solid-colored tops. I don't have many white things because I'm so danged clumsy when I wear white.