Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Organizing Needs hints and tips on organizing your house? Are you a clutterbug or do you pile things instead of filing things? Help out where you have succeeded or ask for help from this great group of friends!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Assistant Moderator

what kind of housekeeper are you

there are six major types of housekeepers on the housekeeping spectrum.

So take a look and see where you will fall. It could be somewhere in the middle.

what kind of housekeeper are you?

myself I would fall in btw
" In the Middle or Call before you come" yes I think it is right with me.

post your results as well. Do you agree with it? Disagree?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bar_Bar I aspire to be you! I am so a 5. Mess with no Regrets. Although I do have regrets quite a bit! I have learned over the years that I am a 'things have to be seen so I will use them' and I am also a crafter. Those of us who are crafters first will understand. It is something my friends have come to understand and accept, but I still can't let my realtor in to assess my house! I need some serious help from a 1!

Don't get your knickers in a knot It makes you walk funny!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Nine Year Member

depends on what day it is but mostly like bar bar ... but I do have runs of mess with no regrets.... like right now I am surrounded by canning kettles, window a/c, magazines, catalogs, two drink cups, a box to be returned to po, some blue serving dishes, underwear from dd2's gym bag (clean), light bulbs for grandma's house, unzipped and empty suitcase, cable ties, sheets to fold, two coats on the floor, a bag with sewing and knitting projects recently purchased with only a loose plan to complete before Christmas (but for what year in the future?), and a dog leash.

All of these are in a 10 foot radius of where I am sitting, and that's just 12 feet from the front door. It is Halloween after all, knock and enter at your own risk! Trip or Treat!

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 10-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Most days I'm a "3. In the Middle: This is the “lived-in” look. The home is clean, stuff is out but placed. It isn’t perfect but the home is clean enough and straightened up enough for any visitor. In the Middle people are calm; relaxed more accepting of their surroundings. On the negative side, some of the Middles are the ones who use those OCD comments, or the “I have a life outside of labeling my drawers” comments. Remember, this is a spectrum, the higher level of In the Middle are wonderful go-to kind of people! The couch was chosen for comfy, not looks!" I would love to be a 1 but I'm just not that kind of person. Right now I have yarn, hooks and measurements on the couch and desk.LOL I'm in the process of making Christmas gifts. So some days are good and some days are bad but most days I'm a 3.
Hugs, Paula

http://summdaysummway.blogspot.com