Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Organizing Needs hints and tips on organizing your house? Are you a clutterbug or do you pile things instead of filing things? Help out where you have succeeded or ask for help from this great group of friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Via email from jimstac98:

Amanda,
A good source is
www.organizedhome.com. The website is mostly on how to make up your own home notebook. It includes cleaning, master to do lists, daily to do lists, shopping lists, freezer/fridge lists (so you can mark off what you have and what you are using as you use it), phone lists, x-mas lists, and many more. On a printable menu I need one that includes areas such as snacks and each meal for every day (I hate writing in a whole day's worth of meals on one little calendar square). On charts it would be nice to have age appropriate cleaning charts for the kids. That is all I can think of at the moment, but I'd definitely check out that site if I were you as it has a lot of helpful info on it.
HTH,
Stacey
Old 07-03-2006, 01:53 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

received through email from alicemagooey:

well , there are places on the Internet which have some..
i will give you some references that i have,.
http://www.printablechecklists.com/menu/home.shtml
and another one is here:
http://www.digital-women.com/daily-10.htm
i know you would like to make some things which are new and useful and not found anywhere else.,
one thing i am always looking for is a
CHECKBOOK REGISTER..
they are hard to find as hens teeth..and would be really helpful.
the last one i found on the Internet was one some parents made for their children to teach them about money management..
it was a LARGE SIZE and i had to shrink it to fit into my checkbook
thanks for the great idea
alice
Old 07-03-2006, 01:57 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

received through email from Evelyn:

Things I need to do, when/ where/how , Daily

cleanING* ORGANIZING SEWING SUPPLIES, FABRIC PATTERNS THREAD ECT*
Old 07-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyCorner
received through email from alicemagooey:

well , there are places on the Internet which have some..
i will give you some references that i have,.
http://www.printablechecklists.com/menu/home.shtml
and another one is here:
http://www.digital-women.com/daily-10.htm
i know you would like to make some things which are new and useful and not found anywhere else.,
one thing i am always looking for is a
CHECKBOOK REGISTER..
they are hard to find as hens teeth..and would be really helpful.
the last one i found on the Internet was one some parents made for their children to teach them about money management..
it was a LARGE SIZE and i had to shrink it to fit into my checkbook
thanks for the great idea
alice
There is a check register at www.diyplanner.com
Old 07-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

ewriggs has a great menu planner/grocery list that she has already created & given to FC members to use. She has the link in her sig line.

Here's another idea:
Auto maintenance monthly checklist (I'd be willing to put this together since I am going to be making this list for myself. Basically, a check to make sure lights, oil, tires, wipers, fluids are full/working--things you can check at home.

Finally I would like to suggest that you have "low graphics" or "black & white" options for some/all of your printables. I get discouraged from using printables that require SO much color, as it's very expensive to "feed" my printer
Old 07-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Wow! GREAT idea! Thanks, everyone, for the suggested websites for forms, and I will be checking here, too.

I have been BUSY with the moving process, and also having computer glitches, so haven't been around much lately!

I have always designed most of my own forms for years and years -- I'm somewhat of an expert in the Microsoft Word program, so I have a whole folder on my computer with assorted forms.

Did you want samples here?? Not sure I understand how to share the ones I have...

Blessings,
I'm so far behind, I'll live forever!
Old 07-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I think it's a great idea.
I would like to see a grocery list that has the basics and spaces that you can type in your own needs.
Lisa

Old 07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Printable Idea

The only one I can think of right now is maybe some printable labels for the kitchen... for those who make their own jam, pickles, etc or for jar mixes....
Old 07-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I love this idea i would love to have a place to print recipe cards that you can type in the recipe then print the card out with recipe on it does that make since?

Old 07-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Hi Amanda wow all the ideas are great some I would have no need for but for sure grocery lists with blank spaces like some one else mentioned and how about a column where you can check if you have a coupon for that item. And really like the freezer/fridge list. I just got thro going thro' my freezer the other day and writing down all I have in there. Good ideas ladies.

Closed Thread