FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Movies & DVDs (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/movies-dvds/)
-   -   Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven (special edition) (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/movies-dvds/23728-baby-mozart-baby-beethoven-special-edition.html)

Amanda 09-03-2008 09:46 AM

Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven (special edition)

2 Attachment(s)
This September marks the 10th anniversary of Baby Einstein's best selling DVD - Baby Mozart. To celebrate the milestone, for the first time ever, special 10th anniversary editions of Baby Mozart as well as the popular title Baby Beethoven will be released on September 9, 2008 with expanded content and new bonus features.

To mark this significant milestone, Baby Einstein founder, Julie Aigner-Clark and celebrity mom, Jennifer Garner will co-host an event at the Walt Disney Concert Hall to celebrate 10 years of happy moms and babies and their moments of discovery with the Baby Einstein brand. Special guests will also include moms and little ones, and exclusive media sponsor, American Baby, who will come together for a fun-filled morning of interactive play where they will experience an engaging environment for babies to splash, dig, explore and more.

Both Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven have been digitally and audio re-mastered, and will feature a “Together Time Tips” bonus feature narrated by founder, Julie Aigner-Clark, where parents will have the opportunity to view useful tips and tools on how to make DVD viewing an interactive and engaging experience for their children. From singing songs to crawling, wiggling and jumping around, “Together Time Tips” encourages parents and little ones! ! to participate in the fun together. Moms and babies can also experience the Discovery Cards bonus feature, which now includes corresponding sounds to the real world image presented on screen. Finally, an in-depth retrospective bonus feature with Julie Aigner-Clark and her two daughters will highlight key milestones over the last decade from Clark’s perspective including insights into the conception of Baby Einstein, Clark’s initial vision for the brand and the overwhelming success of the company.

Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven special edition titles will feature an all-new packaging look and a commemorative silver anniversary seal on the exterior packaging. As with every Baby Einstein DVD, the special edition Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven DVD titles feature multi-language viewing options including English, Spanish and French. Available at major retailers and online, the suggested retail price is $19.99 for DVD. Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven are recommended for children aged three months and up.

barbszy 09-03-2008 10:09 AM

We had both of those DVDs when Luke was a baby (and just passed them along to friends with little ones). The music was great and the video was cute too. But it was nice listening to music that wasn't directly geared to babies and little kids--it was interesting for the whole family to listen to.

ajrsmom 09-03-2008 10:14 AM

I can't believe that it's been 10 yrs. for this DVD already. I remember when it came out!

I didn't use them with my DS but I did with my DD. :) I agree with Barb that it's a nice change from the usual "kiddie" music and something that parents can tolerate for more than just one playing. Yes, even my DS didn't mind listening to "his sister's baby music" as he would say. :lmaoa: