Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Moms of 3 or More

Moms of 3 or More Do you have 3 or more children? Often times, parents with 3 or more kids face challenges that those of 1 or 2 just do not. This board was set up for those parents to ask others how they cope with issues such as making time for each child, who stays u

Old 05-15-2003, 08:45 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Iam new and I have seven girls and one on the way

HI all
I"m 30 and I have 7 beautiful little girls including twins ages are 11,9.5, 7,5,5,4,2 and due with another in november.

I love finding boards that have large famliy. Not many can understand why I want more.

And when they say things like Iam crazy for wanting more, then I think well your crazy for not having more.

Oh well I guess they never looked at it that why before, But I guess I make them think now.

everyone is diffrent, Everyone handle what they can cope with, We are not all made the same, So I guess thats what people should be really looking at.

If we are were the same in this "world" it would be a boring place.

Wife to Phillip
mother to
Rachael
Stephanie
Sheree
Alisha
Natasha
Katelynn
Kassandra
girl number 8 Baby angel Chantelle R.I.P
Baby 9 due in november 12th
Old 05-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Welcome Mom2sevengirls

Goodness, youve really got a full time job. I have 3 boys, really wish Id have 1 or 2 more (and be girls at that!!) That is nice with girls, Im sure they all keep each other company, and you can pass the clothes to the next. What part Of Austraila are you from? Ive never been there, but they say its beautiful. Welcome aboard, I really enjoy this board.
Old 05-18-2003, 06:20 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

Iam from melbourne
Where abouts are you from. Do think you will have any more kids???
Old 05-21-2003, 04:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Pinkie Winky WOW and Welcome!!

I would love to have a bigger family... I have 3 children and had to stop there, I had all 3 by c-section and I really didn't want to go through that again and my dr. didn't think my body could handle many more surgeries either so I had my tubes tied immediatly after my youngest was born
My mom comes from a family of 11 (8 girls, 3 boys), I have 35 cousins (not including their spouses) and 22 second cousins. And believe it or not, everyone gets along! We're all pretty much spread out throughout the US, but it's great when we all get together!
Congratulations to you!! The more the merrier I always say!

Keep your words soft and tender as you may have to eat them tomorrow!
Old 05-21-2003, 07:43 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Thanks
We Are very happy to be having another child, All I have to do now is be patient
Old 05-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

All I can say is that I admire you! It takes a special kind of person to raise a large family. What surprises me most is that you had 8 girls. I know families with 5 and 6 girls but none that have had 8. Wow! I am a 34 year old Mom of 2 and I love my children with all my heart. I'm quite sure that that will be it though. My grandmother had 9 and my Mom had four and I'm filled with wonder and awe at how they managed over the years. You seem so happy and that that's the most important thing in life. All the best to you!
Old 05-22-2003, 06:45 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Iam very content to be having more kids, I guess that some people are just made to have a bigger family.

And I"m just one of them. Some people of smaller famlies cant understand why I want more, But I guess they never will understand.

Just like I cant understand why they want a small one. But I guess that goes to show that God made everyone diffrent.
Old 05-22-2003, 06:50 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow 7!!!

I have one son - not by choice - not a good reproductive system! Hey if you can do it and everyone is happy and feed than hats off too you. I loved being pregnant though. Had an easy labor too. Want to trade a 14 yo boy for a girl? LOL - kidding.

November 12 - that's when I was born.

Welcome to the family!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 09:07 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I am jealous!

I have 4 right now and had my tubes tied after my son was born but we are in the process of saving up for a reversal and I want to have at least 2 more if not more than that.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

wow

i have four that is counting my step daughter that we never see i have

cory whos 9
kyle whos 7 november 6th
and josephine we call her jo or josie or jojo shes 3