Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I haven't been on FC for quite a while and now am very sadden by Margaret's passing. I enjoyed my postcards from her in the postcard exchange, last year when i did the ornament exchange she was the first one to send to me. i want to thank Debbie for emailing me to let me know about her. To her family know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. May your memories of a very special and dear person help you in this time of need. She will be missed greatly.
love,
Rosey
Old 09-23-2007, 03:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

OH MY GOSH I am sadden also...I didnt know her but spoke to her here a couple of times!! sooo sad but like what everyone said about her!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!! her and her family!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 04:59 AM
Nine Year Member

Thanks everyone for her last name. I checked and nothing yet in the newspapers. Guess it will take time to get arrangements done. The photo I posted of Margaret can be used as a bookmark if printed.

I sent an email to Blondie who was shocked to hear about Margaret. She wants everyone to know she sends her sympathy & prayers. She did not know how sick a person Margaret was since she has not been able to get on FC for sometime. Everyones love for her daughter Carol will always be remembered.

Please say a prayer for Blondie since she is going next tuesday to have her pacemaker checked out to see if it needs to be replaced.
www.Legacy.com
Sueanne
Attached Images

Last edited by Sueanne; 09-23-2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:53 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I am so saddened to hear that Margert has passed away.I didn't know her very well but her posts always cheered me up.She was a very sweet lady.My prayers will be said for her family.

Mish
Old 09-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Yellow Roses...Margaret loved yellow roses.She had posted a picture of the yellow roses her daughter and family had sent to her this Mother's Day.She was a kind...giving...gentle soul.I will miss you Margaret very much.I have put a yellow rose in my profile just for you,I will never forget you Margaret.Godspeed my friend...love and hugs to your family during this time...
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: I live in the foothills of Maine and near a major river. The area is quiet but we can be in a large city that has everything that you would want to visit. WE're two hours from Old Orchard Beach and it is so beautiful
I am so sorry that Margaret has crossed over. We are all truly blessed to have known her. She was a guideing light for all of us.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:08 AM

Sad face

What a shock to hear this sad news. I have tears running down my face as I read of her passing.

Margaret, my special friend, you will be sadly missed. I had hoped to meet you in person one day, but God had other plans. I'm grateful to have been able to "meet" you here on FC. You are being held safe in the arms of Jesus. Rest in peace my friend.

To her DD, Joellyn & the rest of the family, may God comfort you at this sad time. My thoughts & prayers go with you.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Nine Year Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Margarets dd and family.
I did not realize that Margaret was as sick as that. I knew that she was going for surgery but never knew why or that this could happen.
I didn't know her well but I will miss reading her posts as she seemed a very upbeat person.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: Melbourne, Australia, the World's most liveable city!
With Margaret gone to heaven, it's not the same coming onto FC, especially knowing that we will never see her post again. While Margaret was ill we thought she was just away for a bit. Suddenly reality has hit.

God bless her family, especially Joellyn.

"Love people, not things.
Use things, not people"
Old 09-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Nine Year Member

What a loss for all of us. I sincerely hope her family is comforted by the knowledge that they don't grieve alone. Margaret, we will miss you so much. You touched us all.