FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Member Memorials (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/member-memorials/)
-   -   Condolences for Breezy's Family and Friends (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/member-memorials/13758-condolences-breezys-family-friends.html)

ajrsmom 01-27-2005 11:51 AM

Condolences for Breezy

Please share your condolences for Breezy.

We are going to send this on to her husband too. We want him to know how much she truly was part of our family here at FC.

Abear 01-27-2005 12:14 PM

I can not express in words just how special Kathy was to me. I feel so priviledged to have met her and have her as a friend.

Even when she was feeling emotionally low and/or physically ill, she would come here to Family Corner and try to be as upbeat as possible and cheer up others having a bad day.

She was such a bright ray of sunshine and a total inspiration to everyone that knew her.

I can not imagine Family Corner without our special "Breezy".

She will be missed beyond measure. :(

My thoughts & prayers are with her family & friends.

theirmom 01-27-2005 12:26 PM

It is hard to express the kind of friend Breezy was to all of us.
She was an inspiration to me and to others.
She brought a lot to FC even though she was feeling down. We appreciated her strength and her compassion for others.
I will be keeping you in my prayers.
God Bless, Stormy

barbszy 01-27-2005 12:31 PM

Breezy worked so hard to keep a positive attitude. That is what I will remember most about her. She never let on, if she was feeling down inside. She always said that she was thinking positive.
She also was very unselfish....not asking for anyone to feel sorry for her or whining or anything like that. Instead, she spent her time here helping others or lifting others up. She is part of what makes Family Corner the friendly place it is and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to "meet" her as part of this online community.

boggsZ 01-27-2005 12:34 PM

Please accept my most heart felt condolences. Kathy(Breezy) was a great lady a very fun loving friend she will be missed very much.

trainlady 01-27-2005 12:37 PM

We loved Kathy and she will be sorely missed.

Hugs and love to your family and
.....Godspeed, dear Breezy!!!

hugs, Donna:hearts: :hearts:

LaurieS 01-27-2005 02:17 PM

I didn't know breezy very well except from her posts on what's for dinner.

My heart goes out to your family at this time of sorrow.

Pag36 01-27-2005 02:21 PM

I mostly knew Breezy from WFD thread. Like others have said she was a great lady, very upbeat. She will be missed here on FC. My heart goes out to her family, I recently was down that road so have a bit of an idea what you are going thro'. God bless you will be in my prayers.

bar_bar 01-27-2005 02:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:hearts: :bawl:

Thank you for sharing Kathy our sweet Breezy with us, and for letting her take time to be on line with all of us.

I so enjoyed our phone chat with one another, and I'm thankful I was able to have met her on Family corner.....

She gave so much to us, her humor, her upbeat and positive attitude no matter how bad she was feeling..she taught us to be fighters when things were down, to not give up but continue on with life... She was always a bright spot in our life and we all so much enjoyed her.

We were blessed to have her on F.C as one of our sisters and friend.

Our hearts breaks for having lost our wonderful sweet Friend that gave so much to us.... If I gave her 1/4 of what she has given me then I'm thankful, and no way could I ever thank her enought for her friendship.

Yet we will never forget her in our hearts:bawl: and I know one day I will met her face to face when the Roll is called up yonder.

she fought a long hard fight and we were all praying for her, and very sad on this day, yet our hurt is nothing compare to the pain you are feeling to be without her... Just know we are here for you too if you need us...

thanks for the phones calls you have place with me and Please again know if there is anything we can do Let us know....

Sending my upmost heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of the family...

Please allow her mom and sister to know we loved her for she was one very special lady that made our days when she posted.

GOD Bless and sending prayers for you as you are going thru this time and the days and months ahead of you.... along with hugs

and know she will remain n our hearts forever and she will be MISSED.

:bawl:

Little Lisa 01-27-2005 03:20 PM

I did not know breezy, But she sure sounded like a amazing women, My thoughts and prayers goes out to her family.

janet 01-27-2005 03:29 PM

Breezy shall be missed , she has touched so many lives.

Bless those who mourn, eternal God,
with the comfort of your love
that they may face each new day with hope
and the certainty that nothing can destroy
the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful,
their days enriched with friendship,
and their lives encircled by your love.

Amen.

:heart: janet

Linda Lou 01-27-2005 04:09 PM

I didn't get to know Breezy as well as I would have liked to, but never have I met anyone so courageous as she was. Her words were always upbeat and positive.
My heartfelt sympathy to you. May God comfort each of you during this time and bring you peace.
She will be missed by all. What a special lady she has been !
Truly,
Linda Lou

Candy 01-27-2005 04:21 PM

I did not know breezy very well either , matter of fact I did not know her name was Kathy till now. What I did know from her posts and the few times that we interacted was I liked her. She was proud and wanted no pity. I admired her. One of the things I liked about her was her love of crafting. She will be missed. I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless

bluebird 01-27-2005 04:49 PM

I didn't know Breezy very long.... but I will miss her. She was a wonderful soul...... she touched my heart. I am so sorry for your loss....

kellydid 01-27-2005 04:51 PM

Kathy was one of the first to welcome me to FC. She was such a brave, courageous person. I will always remember her that way. She remained upbeat and no matter what, she never wanted us to feel sorry for her.

It was an honor and privilage to call Kathy my friend. I will truly miss her on FC. It was always a joy to read her posts, especially on the "What's for Dinner" thread. The woman was good!

All that comes to mind at this time is "The wind beneath my wings" because Kathy truly was a hero.

My sincerest sympathy to all her family and friends.

Nancy

Irish Angel 01-27-2005 06:46 PM

My deepest heartfelt condolences.
I just found out and can not tell you how sorry I am.
My prayers are with you~!

Sueanne 01-27-2005 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did not know breezy very well but I will miss her. She always was cheerful and upbeat. She taught us so much about living life to its fullest.
In these difficult days may you trust him to see you through.
My sincerest sympathy to all her friends and family.
_______
Sueanne

redcardinalbird 01-27-2005 11:12 PM

My prayers and sympathy go out to Kathy's husband, friends and family.

Kathy was always so upbeat in her posts. For the longest time she did not tell anyone of her cancer. She did not want the attention brought to herself. She will always be in my memory and a reminder to stay optomistic. Thank you Kathy and God Bless.

cynstenquist 01-28-2005 12:38 AM

Our lives are so richly blessed by the people we meet. Some, we are lucky to have around for a long time and others for just a short time. Either way we are touched in such profound ways, we are reminded of the love Christ has for each of us.

How lucky we all are to have met and was befriended by someone as special as Breezy. She taught us all about the indomitable spirit of women. She made the world at FC a little brighter as she shared her unconditional love with all. May her memory and her courage be a testament of all that is good in this world!

My prayers are with her loved ones.

Pag36 01-28-2005 04:10 AM

CYN I wish I had the "wisdom" to say things the way you do as well as lots of others on here. Maryann for one. God bless you all and will still keep Breezy's fam in prayer. This has to be a really hard time for them all.

dyllpickle00 01-28-2005 05:38 AM

Kathy will be missed,she was a sweet person. May God bless your family at this time. You are in my prayers.

Becky

Nchilada5 01-28-2005 05:50 AM

My heartfelt prayers are with all of those that knew & loved Kathy. It so hard to lose those we love but especially someone as special as our Breezy. She always reached out to me with a such positive attitude about everything in life, reminding me to live it to the fullest and to enjoy all the great things God had provided in my life. May God hold you close and bless you all as you go through this time of loss.

(()) Julie

littlecmom 01-28-2005 07:10 AM

I didn't know BREEZY ( Kathy) that well just the post I read. I do know she inspired alot of people her on FC. She will be missed dearly. My heart goes out to you all. I will keep you in my prayers to get you through your tough times. Just remember she is looking down on all of us now from Heaven above..

Becky

Catwoman 01-28-2005 07:16 AM

Although I have been registered here for over a year, I haven't been active until recently, so I did not know Breezy/Kathy. So many people sharing their feelings about her is a true testament to the wonderful person she was. I have lost two special women in my life to cancer, and I feel for what Kathy's family has and is going through. I sent heartfelt condolences to Kathy's family and friends and will light a candle in her memory and honor today.

sandieluvsbears 01-28-2005 07:49 AM

:heart:
I also never got to know Breezy very well, I believe she got ill a short time after I joined FC. I have heard great things about her from others on FC and she will be greatly missed. My deepest sympathies to you and family.
May Gods love and warmth embrace you and give youpeace and comfort.

Sandie

"When someone we love becomes a memory,than that memory becomes a treasure. "May you be blessed with many such treasures.

debknechtel 01-28-2005 07:57 AM

I have sat here and struggled with the right words to say to tell you how very special Kathy was to all of us here.But after reading all that have posted here on this thread I think you can see just how very many lives she touched with her spirit here at Family Corner. Kathy was one of the first people to welcome me here and she always lifted my spirit with her upbeat outlook on things. I loved that her sig line said "Thank you god for giving me one more precious day here on earth" She never wanted any of us here to feel sorry for her ...she wanted us to celebrate her life with her. I can not imagine the pain and heartache you are feeling right now but know that her time here was cherished by so many and we will miss her dearly. Thinking of you all as you say good bye to a very special women and may the days of sorrow be replaced in time with all the wonderful memories you all shared.

Hugs
Debbie

ethansamuel 01-28-2005 08:07 AM

Breezy was such a dear sweet lady. As with many other ladies here she blessed me richly with her friendship.

My deepest sympathies to her family.:heart:

fish3711 01-28-2005 08:08 AM

I feel very blessed to have had Breezy as an online friend. She is an inspiration to all women and will be so very missed by all of her FC online friends. My deepest sympathy goes out to her family/friends. She was a wonderful woman and I can only imagine their loss. God Bless you Breezy.
Felicia
fish3711

VickiLynn 01-28-2005 12:21 PM

Through all her stuggles, Breezy was always a perfect example of grace and dignity. She will be greatly missed. We won't forget her.

Vicki

Raggd3 01-28-2005 12:37 PM

I first met Breezy last summer when I came on FC.

I had talked with her and been reading her posts for months without ever knowing she was ill.
She never complained, never asked for help, never asked for anything.'
Instead, SHE thanked God for each day she was given here on this earth.

Her bravery and sincerity have been like a beacon, a high and noble standard for all of us to follow.

I've never been in her shoes, but I could only hope that, like her, I would have the fortitude to rise each day. To overcome the pain and fear, the sense of injustice that I'm sure entered her mind in the beginning. The never ending battle that couldn't be handed to anyone else to deal with.

I am honored to have known Kathy.

I admire and respect this lady who, through all her own problems, always treated us with integrity, honesty, grace and love.

I've been truly blessed with the priviledge of having know this heroic lady.
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the family.

Breezy touched so many lives here, including my own, in a profound and long lasting way.

I love you, and I miss you, Breezy.

Lifestar 01-28-2005 01:18 PM

When I first met Kathy on the boards, her FC name was "Troubles" but after she shared her diagnosis with us, she decided she needed a new name. True to her spirit, the name "Breezy" was the one she chose.

It was in this indomitable spirit that she traveled through her life here at FC, and I suspect her life out in the real world as well. My contact with Breezy was always as inspiring, refreshing and honestly natural as her name implied.

I was never someone who grew close enough to your dear Kathy to have a friendship with her off-line, but I will miss her presence here on these boards. Thank you for sharing her with us. And please know that she touched hearts, and made a difference to women, all over the world.

Valerie in New York

stardust12 01-28-2005 03:23 PM

I didn't know Breezy/Kathy very well but she was one of the first to welcome me here and I too thought her closing line was so very special. I hope and pray God is with you in your time of need and your memories will comfort you. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Rosey

Jacquie 01-28-2005 04:54 PM

I am SO sad for your loss. Words cannot express but know she will be thought of & missed always.

Hugs Jacquie

motherof2 01-28-2005 08:44 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Breezy was a wonderful person and very positive no matter what was going on. I will remember her and you, the family, in my prayers.

mom2-4 01-29-2005 05:49 AM

I, like Lifestar, remember when Kathy first came to FC. She had the user name of Troubles. We let her know we didn't think that was an appropriate name for her and with some encouragement from FC, she changed her name to Breezy. What a beautiful name for someone who did exactly that. Breezed into our lives and touched our hearts!

I recall her giving me encouagement at a time of need when my DS was going through so much with his accident/surgeries. She joined FC about a month after his accident. And I do remember her helping to give him encouraging words to help him through his hard time.

Breezy will be greatly missed. But, as I believe all are called by God to take on a job as an angel in the next life.

I would be grateful to have an angel like Breezy/Kathy watching over me!

Deepest sympathies in your time of loss. She will be forever with you in your heart.

hummingbird_0331 01-29-2005 07:42 PM

I have never had the pleasure of knowing or talking to Breezy...
but I am still going to say that I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am going to say a prayer for you and your family to heal and pray that God helps you deal with this.

It is never easy to deal with and it's really sad that we have to go thru things like this but we cannot stop it unfortunately.

I wish that things would have turned out differently for her. I'm so sorry.

I am sure that shes smiling down right now looking down on all the people that loved her..peacefully knowing how loved she was.

What I always try to tell people is that she is in a better place and will never feel pain or suffereing again. She is so happy and at peace, no more will she hurt.

GOD BLESS

jrztomato 01-30-2005 06:04 AM

(())
To Breezy's family
Please know that I am deeply saddened by her passing even knowing that she is now in a better place free from pain and concerns.No one can fully understand your sorrow. But many hearts are with you, hoping you will have the strength you need to see you through this difficult time. Know that she is with the
Lord and waiting for you to join her when it is time.
God bless.

(())

KatieFlowers 01-30-2005 09:19 AM

Kathy was a wonderful person we will all miss and always love. She was an inspiration to those of us with our own problems with her upbeat attitude. We all will have to remember the courage she showed and we can draw from her ability to be positive and her memory will remain with us all for a very long time.

My condolences and prayer go out to the family.

Carolyn

cat lover 01-30-2005 09:51 AM

So sorry to hear of the loss of "Breezy', she will be truly missed by many including her family here at FC and especially on the WFD thread! She was a wonderful person who always made everyone feel at home. She always welcomed everyone and never dwelled on herself. My thoughts are with all her family!

:cat:

tutterbear35 01-30-2005 05:20 PM

I did not know Breezy very well but I will miss her. She always was cheerful and upbeat. She taught us so much about living life to its fullest. She will be a wonderful angel. Thanks for sharing her with us...God Bless kim