Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Condolences for Breezy

Please share your condolences for Breezy.

We are going to send this on to her husband too. We want him to know how much she truly was part of our family here at FC.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 01-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I can not express in words just how special Kathy was to me. I feel so priviledged to have met her and have her as a friend.

Even when she was feeling emotionally low and/or physically ill, she would come here to Family Corner and try to be as upbeat as possible and cheer up others having a bad day.

She was such a bright ray of sunshine and a total inspiration to everyone that knew her.

I can not imagine Family Corner without our special "Breezy".

She will be missed beyond measure.

My thoughts & prayers are with her family & friends.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

It is hard to express the kind of friend Breezy was to all of us.
She was an inspiration to me and to others.
She brought a lot to FC even though she was feeling down. We appreciated her strength and her compassion for others.
I will be keeping you in my prayers.
God Bless, Stormy
Old 01-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Breezy worked so hard to keep a positive attitude. That is what I will remember most about her. She never let on, if she was feeling down inside. She always said that she was thinking positive.
She also was very unselfish....not asking for anyone to feel sorry for her or whining or anything like that. Instead, she spent her time here helping others or lifting others up. She is part of what makes Family Corner the friendly place it is and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to "meet" her as part of this online community.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Please accept my most heart felt condolences. Kathy(Breezy) was a great lady a very fun loving friend she will be missed very much.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

We loved Kathy and she will be sorely missed.

Hugs and love to your family and
.....Godspeed, dear Breezy!!!

hugs, Donna
Old 01-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

I didn't know breezy very well except from her posts on what's for dinner.

My heart goes out to your family at this time of sorrow.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I mostly knew Breezy from WFD thread. Like others have said she was a great lady, very upbeat. She will be missed here on FC. My heart goes out to her family, I recently was down that road so have a bit of an idea what you are going thro'. God bless you will be in my prayers.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Assistant Moderator

Thank you for sharing Kathy our sweet Breezy with us, and for letting her take time to be on line with all of us.

I so enjoyed our phone chat with one another, and I'm thankful I was able to have met her on Family corner.....

She gave so much to us, her humor, her upbeat and positive attitude no matter how bad she was feeling..she taught us to be fighters when things were down, to not give up but continue on with life... She was always a bright spot in our life and we all so much enjoyed her.

We were blessed to have her on F.C as one of our sisters and friend.

Our hearts breaks for having lost our wonderful sweet Friend that gave so much to us.... If I gave her 1/4 of what she has given me then I'm thankful, and no way could I ever thank her enought for her friendship.

Yet we will never forget her in our hearts and I know one day I will met her face to face when the Roll is called up yonder.

she fought a long hard fight and we were all praying for her, and very sad on this day, yet our hurt is nothing compare to the pain you are feeling to be without her... Just know we are here for you too if you need us...

thanks for the phones calls you have place with me and Please again know if there is anything we can do Let us know....

Sending my upmost heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of the family...

Please allow her mom and sister to know we loved her for she was one very special lady that made our days when she posted.

GOD Bless and sending prayers for you as you are going thru this time and the days and months ahead of you.... along with hugs

and know she will remain n our hearts forever and she will be MISSED.

Attached Images

Old 01-27-2005, 03:20 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I did not know breezy, But she sure sounded like a amazing women, My thoughts and prayers goes out to her family.