Condolences for Breezy's Family and Friends - Page 5 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 01-30-2005, 07:02 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

To Kathy's family:

My name is Amanda, owner of the FC website. I'm sitting here in my daughter's room typing away at her computer as mine is occupied at the moment. She wanted to know what it was that I was reading that was making me cry.

I explained to her that there was a lovely lady who had shared her joys and her pains with us, a friend to many, and a woman to be admired that had lost her battle with cancer. I explained that even though none of us have ever met Kathy face to face, in the flesh, that she was still our friend... truly our friend. One that will be sadly missed.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Kathy on the phone just once. We interacted here and through email. I know that she adored teddy bears, and even more so, her family. She was a strong and wonderful woman.

I know how hard it is to lose someone so near and dear to you, and I know that time will ease the pain. Kathy loved her family dearly, and she loved her FC family too. Though we never met, many of us felt like we had been lifelong friends.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. God Speed to Kathy. We will miss you dearly.

Goodbye my friend.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I just opened my emails and was shocked to learn that breezy was gone. With tears in my eyes I can say we loved Kathy lots and she will be sadly missed. She was a trouper and a true friend to all of us here. I received a birthday card from her not long ago and will treasure it for years to come. I had no idea how sick she was.

My deepest sympathies to her husband, family and friends.

Wildflower

BD Club
Old 02-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

My deepest sympathy to Kathy's husband and family. I was so sorry to hear she had passed away, and I will surely miss chatting with her here at FC. May God wrap his comforting & healing hands around Kathy's family during this very difficult time.
God Bless.

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't take.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I just got the news that Breezy has passed away. I am so very sorry to hear this.

I feel very sad about this. I pray for Breezy's family. May God be with you. Take your time as you grieve and also as you remember. I know she will always be in your heart.

God bless..

Elaine
Old 02-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

May Her Memory be Eternal

From the Wisdom of Solomon

Wis.3
[1] But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and there shall no torment touch them.
[2] In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery,
[3] And their going from us to be utter destruction: but they are in peace.

From the Orthodox Service for the Reposed:

With the saints give rest, O Lord, to the soul of Thy servant. Where sickness and sorrow are no more. Neither sighing, but Life Everlasting.

May your beloved wife, Katherine, find rest and peace with our Lord God.

She was always very welcoming and supportive to all; an inspiration in her life and the trials she went through. I was very sad to hear of her passing. Even though I know we will meet again, I will miss her while I'm still here.

With Love in Christ,
Elizabeth
Old 11-04-2005, 04:09 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Condolences for Breezy's family and friends

To Kathy's family, We are deeply saddened for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Victorian and family
Old 05-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Head Moderator

Seems like only yesterday Breezy was here and joining in the conversations! Time passes too quick! Do you have any special memories of Breezy?