Condolences for Breezy's Family and Friends - Page 4 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 01-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

When I first met Kathy on the boards, her FC name was "Troubles" but after she shared her diagnosis with us, she decided she needed a new name. True to her spirit, the name "Breezy" was the one she chose.

It was in this indomitable spirit that she traveled through her life here at FC, and I suspect her life out in the real world as well. My contact with Breezy was always as inspiring, refreshing and honestly natural as her name implied.

I was never someone who grew close enough to your dear Kathy to have a friendship with her off-line, but I will miss her presence here on these boards. Thank you for sharing her with us. And please know that she touched hearts, and made a difference to women, all over the world.

Valerie in New York
Old 01-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I didn't know Breezy/Kathy very well but she was one of the first to welcome me here and I too thought her closing line was so very special. I hope and pray God is with you in your time of need and your memories will comfort you. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Rosey
Old 01-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I am SO sad for your loss. Words cannot express but know she will be thought of & missed always.

Hugs Jacquie
Old 01-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I am so sorry for your loss. Breezy was a wonderful person and very positive no matter what was going on. I will remember her and you, the family, in my prayers.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:49 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I, like Lifestar, remember when Kathy first came to FC. She had the user name of Troubles. We let her know we didn't think that was an appropriate name for her and with some encouragement from FC, she changed her name to Breezy. What a beautiful name for someone who did exactly that. Breezed into our lives and touched our hearts!

I recall her giving me encouagement at a time of need when my DS was going through so much with his accident/surgeries. She joined FC about a month after his accident. And I do remember her helping to give him encouraging words to help him through his hard time.

Breezy will be greatly missed. But, as I believe all are called by God to take on a job as an angel in the next life.

I would be grateful to have an angel like Breezy/Kathy watching over me!

Deepest sympathies in your time of loss. She will be forever with you in your heart.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I have never had the pleasure of knowing or talking to Breezy...
but I am still going to say that I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am going to say a prayer for you and your family to heal and pray that God helps you deal with this.

It is never easy to deal with and it's really sad that we have to go thru things like this but we cannot stop it unfortunately.

I wish that things would have turned out differently for her. I'm so sorry.

I am sure that shes smiling down right now looking down on all the people that loved her..peacefully knowing how loved she was.

What I always try to tell people is that she is in a better place and will never feel pain or suffereing again. She is so happy and at peace, no more will she hurt.

GOD BLESS
Old 01-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

To Breezy's family
Please know that I am deeply saddened by her passing even knowing that she is now in a better place free from pain and concerns.No one can fully understand your sorrow. But many hearts are with you, hoping you will have the strength you need to see you through this difficult time. Know that she is with the
Lord and waiting for you to join her when it is time.
God bless.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Kathy was a wonderful person we will all miss and always love. She was an inspiration to those of us with our own problems with her upbeat attitude. We all will have to remember the courage she showed and we can draw from her ability to be positive and her memory will remain with us all for a very long time.

My condolences and prayer go out to the family.

Carolyn
Old 01-30-2005, 09:51 AM
Head Moderator

So sorry to hear of the loss of "Breezy', she will be truly missed by many including her family here at FC and especially on the WFD thread! She was a wonderful person who always made everyone feel at home. She always welcomed everyone and never dwelled on herself. My thoughts are with all her family!

Old 01-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I did not know Breezy very well but I will miss her. She always was cheerful and upbeat. She taught us so much about living life to its fullest. She will be a wonderful angel. Thanks for sharing her with us...God Bless kim