Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 01-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Kathy will be missed,she was a sweet person. May God bless your family at this time. You are in my prayers.

Becky
Old 01-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

My heartfelt prayers are with all of those that knew & loved Kathy. It so hard to lose those we love but especially someone as special as our Breezy. She always reached out to me with a such positive attitude about everything in life, reminding me to live it to the fullest and to enjoy all the great things God had provided in my life. May God hold you close and bless you all as you go through this time of loss.

Julie

"Not what we gain, but what we give....measures the worth of the life we live."
http://www.jsantiago.greatesthomebusiness.com
http://saferforyourhome.com
Old 01-28-2005, 07:10 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I didn't know BREEZY ( Kathy) that well just the post I read. I do know she inspired alot of people her on FC. She will be missed dearly. My heart goes out to you all. I will keep you in my prayers to get you through your tough times. Just remember she is looking down on all of us now from Heaven above..

Becky
Old 01-28-2005, 07:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Although I have been registered here for over a year, I haven't been active until recently, so I did not know Breezy/Kathy. So many people sharing their feelings about her is a true testament to the wonderful person she was. I have lost two special women in my life to cancer, and I feel for what Kathy's family has and is going through. I sent heartfelt condolences to Kathy's family and friends and will light a candle in her memory and honor today.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I also never got to know Breezy very well, I believe she got ill a short time after I joined FC. I have heard great things about her from others on FC and she will be greatly missed. My deepest sympathies to you and family.
May Gods love and warmth embrace you and give youpeace and comfort.

Sandie

"When someone we love becomes a memory,than that memory becomes a treasure. "May you be blessed with many such treasures.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have sat here and struggled with the right words to say to tell you how very special Kathy was to all of us here.But after reading all that have posted here on this thread I think you can see just how very many lives she touched with her spirit here at Family Corner. Kathy was one of the first people to welcome me here and she always lifted my spirit with her upbeat outlook on things. I loved that her sig line said "Thank you god for giving me one more precious day here on earth" She never wanted any of us here to feel sorry for her ...she wanted us to celebrate her life with her. I can not imagine the pain and heartache you are feeling right now but know that her time here was cherished by so many and we will miss her dearly. Thinking of you all as you say good bye to a very special women and may the days of sorrow be replaced in time with all the wonderful memories you all shared.

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Breezy was such a dear sweet lady. As with many other ladies here she blessed me richly with her friendship.

My deepest sympathies to her family.

Old 01-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I feel very blessed to have had Breezy as an online friend. She is an inspiration to all women and will be so very missed by all of her FC online friends. My deepest sympathy goes out to her family/friends. She was a wonderful woman and I can only imagine their loss. God Bless you Breezy.
Felicia
fish3711

Old 01-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Through all her stuggles, Breezy was always a perfect example of grace and dignity. She will be greatly missed. We won't forget her.

Vicki
Old 01-28-2005, 12:37 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I first met Breezy last summer when I came on FC.

I had talked with her and been reading her posts for months without ever knowing she was ill.
She never complained, never asked for help, never asked for anything.'
Instead, SHE thanked God for each day she was given here on this earth.

Her bravery and sincerity have been like a beacon, a high and noble standard for all of us to follow.

I've never been in her shoes, but I could only hope that, like her, I would have the fortitude to rise each day. To overcome the pain and fear, the sense of injustice that I'm sure entered her mind in the beginning. The never ending battle that couldn't be handed to anyone else to deal with.

I am honored to have known Kathy.

I admire and respect this lady who, through all her own problems, always treated us with integrity, honesty, grace and love.

I've been truly blessed with the priviledge of having know this heroic lady.
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the family.

Breezy touched so many lives here, including my own, in a profound and long lasting way.

I love you, and I miss you, Breezy.

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.