Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Old 01-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Kathy's presence will be missed. I am glad that she is no longer in pain and with the lord. When she first posted of her cancer I was reminded of my Dad who battled the same lung cancer. I was so glad when kathy posted she was beating it and then saddened when she had to post it came back in another form. All of the posts I saw never dwelled on her misfortune. She just showed so much courage and optimism. She even changed her original screen name to reflect this. God Bless you "Breezy"

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 01-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Breezy will be missed. I am glad that she no longer is in pain and is with God.

My FC Member Awards!
<hr height=3 color=green width=95%>

Honorary Members
Old 01-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Kathy's words and wisdom will be greatly missed, but we all know she is pain free and in a much better place. I wish I could give the whole family a big hug.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I was very sadden when I heard the news but like everyone else I'm glad she is now pain free. She will be missed. God Bless you Breezy

Rosey
Old 01-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

May Jesus embrace Breezy as she joins him and welcomes her to his kingdom

OH Breezy!!!!!

I feel so terriably sad she is not here to share our friendships anymore, but I am relieved for her to know she isn't in pain anymore, and in good hands now.

I will miss her and send sincere sympathy and prayers to her family.

Carolyn
Old 01-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Nine Year Member

I am going to miss seeing Breezy on the threads. I was very saddened when I opnend my email this am and saw this thread. Kathy, you are with God now, and out of pain. You are truly going to be missed on FC.

Lauri

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 02-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Please allow me to offer you all ,my condolences. I am not on this forum much other than to stop in once in awhile to say hi to a friend. I came across this and was so sad for all of you. I can't imagine losing a friend that I have made over the internet,it is a sad time for all of you. I know you will all remember your dear friend with such tenderness and will miss her on special occasions. As you have all said,she is with our Lord now and is happy. It is those who are left behind that must mourn,and mourn you must. It shows the great depth of your love for her,and she must have been a very special woman.
My heartfelt sorrow to all of you.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thank you all so much!

This is Misty, Kathy's daughter. I am sorry it has taken so long for me to write this but everything has been a blur. As was posted, Breezy passed away on Jan. 27 at 4:50am. I want everyone to know that she passed away peacefully in her sleep with me by her side holding her hand. She did not die alone or in pain. She was in hospice care and they took very good care of her and any pain she had. She fought hard to the very end and was always positive but she was tired and knew it was time to go. She entered hospice care on Tuesday afternoon and passed away early Thursday morning. She died with dignity and went the best way possible under the circumstances. She was able to visit with her grandchildren the day before she passed and she seemed very content. I cannot express in words how much her loss has affected us all. She was an amazing woman and I cannot imagine anyone stronger or more vibrant than she. I can only hope that I am able to grow into half the woman she was. Mom was overwhelmed with all the cards and prayers that were sent her way during her time of need. I am grateful to all of you for your support; it meant so much to us all.

Mom's only wish was to be cremated and wanted her ashes spread across the bluebonnets in Texas. We will be making that very difficult trip to Texas this April so she can rest in peace. I knew that one day I would have to make the trip but never did I think I would be doing it at 28. I know she is in heaven now and this may sound strange to some, but I know she is still with me. A couple of things have happened to me since her passing that has let me know that she is there.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, support, and unyielding friendship to Breezy. She is missed so much by all and will always be loved. She was a wonderful mother, grandmother, and wife whose time with us all was cut short. But thank goodness she is no longer worrying or suffering. I can see her now in heaven, running through the bluebonnets with her grandmother, smiling down on us all!

You will be forever missed Breezy...

Love, Your FC Family
Old 02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Breezy
this may sound strange to some, but I know she is still with me. A couple of things have happened to me since her passing that has let me know that she is there.

Misty, don't ever think that is strange! Your Mom is still with you!! Knowing your Mom, I strongly believe that!

Please know that your family has been in our thoughts & prayers.

((((HUGS))))
Old 02-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dear dear Misty, Yes, your mom is smiling down on you and she loves you so very much. Her heart will be with you always and it sounds like she is already letting you know that!!

love and hugs, train