FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Member Memorials (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/member-memorials/)
-   -   Thoughts & Prayers for Breezy (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/member-memorials/12886-thoughts-prayers-breezy.html)

Abear 10-20-2004 05:27 PM

Breezy

I am not sure who all is aware of this so......

Our beloved Breezy is again having to take
chemo as her cancer has showed up again.

If anyone is interested in her snail mail
address to keep in touch with her, please
PM me and I will share it with you.

Please use this thread to remember her in
prayer and to post messages to her.

I will be letting her know that the thread is
here so that even when she doesn't feel
up to posting, maybe she can come here
and read them or perhaps her husband or
daughter can read them to her.

BTW - please post your messages in large
type like this as it is easier for Breezy to
read.

Abear 10-20-2004 05:31 PM

Breezy - hope things are going better for you. I know the chemo is not pleasant by no means.

Know that even though you can't post right now, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

If you need ANYTHING please have your husband or daughter let me know through a PM and I will do whatever you ask.

( ( ( HUGS ) ) )

dyllpickle00 10-20-2004 06:01 PM

Thinking of You

Breezy I am starting a prayer chain here
at my church, you are in my thoughts
and prayers. ((((HUGS))) :)

Candy 10-20-2004 06:06 PM

:heart:
Breezy, Know that I am one of many whose life you have touched in a positive manner. I hope I can return this to you in some small way. I hope that you have the strength to rise above this as you did in the past. Know that I pray for you and love you. I once told you I admired you and that is so true. You hurry and beat this so you and your loved ones can thank God for" Yet another day on this earth " and can come post here soon as I miss hearing from you. Love, prayers and strength to you Breezy.

motherof2 10-20-2004 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Breezy, Hope you are feeling better.
Know that you are being prayed for
each and everyday. Hope you get to
feeling better soon and can rejoin us. (^)

bar_bar 10-20-2004 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks abear for posting this for us.

Breezy, you are special to us, and we love you... Praying for you that you will get thru this just like you did before,
if there is anything I can do just call me, and thru time you be over this and be back with us.. For we all love you so very much.

I've been praying for you every since we talked.... sending you hugs (((((((((((((((((( LOVE YOU ))))))))))))))))))))))))

redcardinalbird 10-20-2004 08:26 PM

Breezy - Know that even though I don't see you posting that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. You have been an inspiration with your positive attitude and will be praying that you beat back the cancer again. I know that chemotherapy is no fun at all. God Bless!

((Hugs))

elrey 10-20-2004 08:38 PM

Breezy, We love you

boggsZ 10-21-2004 02:29 AM

Breezy my friend you are in my heart and prayers hope you get back here soon sending lots of hugs, prayers and love your way take care my friend

barbszy 10-21-2004 02:50 AM

Breezy, I'm sending prayers & love. Praying for your miracle! :angel: :daisy: