Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 06:59 AM

BREEZY

SENDING WARM, SUNSHINY THOUGHTS YOUR WAY TODAY.

ANNA
Old 10-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

JUST POPPING IN TO SAY A GREAT BIG CHEERY HELLO TO ALL MY GREAT FAMILY HERE! DID I EVER TELL YOU GUYS JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE FLOWERS! THE FLOWERS YOU SEND AND THE CARDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND DO SO MUCH TO UPLIFT MY SPIRITS THAT I JUST HAVE TO FIND A BIT OF ENERGY EACH DAY TO CHECK IN.

TOMORROW I WIL GO FOR THE FIRST CHEMO REATMENT THROUGH THE NEW PORT. IT IS NOT QUITE AS SORE TODAY SO HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILLL GO OFF ON SCHEDULE1

THEN I HAVE ONE MORE MAJOR HURDLE TO TACKLE OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I WILL BE HAVING MY LAST 4 BOTTOM TEETH PULLED AND WILL BE HAVE BRAND NEW DENTURES PUT IN SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO EAT SOLID FOODS AGAIN. I WILL BE GOING FOR THE CONSULTATION ON THE DENTAL WORK TOMORROW AT 4 AFTER MY CHEMO SO HOPEFULLY BY TOMORROW NIGHT THIS WILL ALL BE SET UP TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AND GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH ASAP AND WHILE MY MOM IS UP HERE TO HELP TAKE CARE OF ME AND FAM.

SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER AND I JUST KNOW THNGS ARE GOING TO START COMNG TOGETHER FOR ME SOON AND I WLL BE BACK ON HERE IN FULL FORCE AND BUGGING THE HECK RIGHT OUT OF YOU ALL. I LOVE ALL OF YOU DEARLY!

You will be forever missed Breezy...

Love, Your FC Family
Old 10-26-2004, 10:01 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hang in there!! I will be thinking of you
and sending prayers your way.
Hope everything goes well tommorrow

Old 10-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Breezy so glad your doing better take care we love you

Old 10-26-2004, 02:03 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Breezy, Good luck on your chemo treatment tomorrow. Keep a positive attitude. We are, and we need you to help too. We are all waiting for the news that you are doing better and out of the woods.

By the way. Happy Birthday.
Maryann

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.

Old 10-26-2004, 04:28 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Breezy I will be praying that your chemo treatment goes well tomorrow! Know dear, that you are missed here at FC and we cannot wait until you get back! Great news on the dentures! I know you will be glad to eat some solid food! What will be your first choice? Keep up your spirits! We love you and miss you!

Big Hugs to you,

Nancy
Old 10-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi Breezy,
Will be praying that your chemo goes without a hitch today and the dental work too.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 10-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Breezy -

You will be in my thoughts & prayers today

as you under go your chemo treatment and

then your dental appointment.

(((HUGS)))
Old 10-27-2004, 03:22 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY GIRLS I DID NOT GET 1 IOTA OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!! I GUESS I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT UP ON ALL MY SLEEP! IMAGINE THAT.

AND TO TOP IT AL OFF ITS THAT DARN FULL MOON AGAIN!!! YEPPERS I AM ONE OF THE WEIRD ONES THAT NEVER SLEEPS ON A FULL MOON!!!!

I AM JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS DAY AHEAD AND MY ATTITUDE IS GETTING MORE AND MORE POSSITIVE WITH EACH PASSING MINUTE! AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU GIRLS AND ALL THE PHONE CALLS AND CARDS AND WELL WISHES AND SUPPORT I GET FROM ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BESTEST THERE IS.

IT IS TIME FOR ME TO BOUNCE BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL SOME GOOD SPIRITS AND GOOD WISHES FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, SO IF I START TO GET ON ANYONES NERVES HERE JUST PLEASE TELL ME TO PUT A ZIPPER OVER MY MOUTH SO I DONT DRIVE YOU ALL NUTS!!!!

I KNOW I HAVE FALLEN DOWN ON MY "DUTIES HERE BUT YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT I AM NOW GONA BE BACK IN FULL FORCE!! SO BEWARE "I AMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

You will be forever missed Breezy...

Love, Your FC Family
Old 10-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Breezy

So glad to hear that you are feeling so good!!! Boy I should have been with you last night as I also could not sleep!!! Never thought about the full moon!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go to chemo today and go to the dentist to have your teeth pulled for your dentures!!

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Closed Thread