Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Member Memorials This forum is dedicated to those beloved members that have left this Earth. Your friends will never forget you.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 04:34 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Breezy Dear, Please know that I am praying for you daily. I am adding you to our prayer chain at church. I know the chemo is unpleasant and my thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through your treatments. Hugs to you, Kellydid aka Nancy
Old 10-21-2004, 05:03 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Dearest Breezy. You know you mean so much to us here at FC. On behalf of ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS here at FamilyCorner please watch for a package to arrive next week. This is from EVERYONE here at FC just so you know that we are with you in this. We don't ever want you to feel alone, so hopefully this package from all of us will remind you daily that we are always thinking about you.

Love and Hugs,

Amanda
Old 10-21-2004, 05:04 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Breezy, I was so saddened when I heard that you will have to continue with your chemo treatments. I want you to know that I am holding you in my prayers and praying that our lord with give you the strength and attitude you need to get through this phase of your life. You are a very dear woman who I have had the pleasure of meeting and you have touched my heart with your incredible outlook and your always kind words you have for everyone. I am thinking of you and hoping that you will feel some of those thoughts as you go through this difficult time. Big (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) being sent to you!!

hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 10-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Breezy ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this ordeal. I will be lifting you up to our Lord for strength and guidance as you face these unpleasent treatments once again. Hugs ..... Julie

"Not what we gain, but what we give....measures the worth of the life we live."
http://www.jsantiago.greatesthomebusiness.com
http://saferforyourhome.com
Old 10-21-2004, 06:17 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH GIRLS FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO KEEP ANUPBEAT AND POSSITIVE ATTITUDE BUT IT IS JUST A LITTLE HARDER THIS TIME.

I WILL GO IN TO HAVE THE PORTA CATH PUT IN TOMORROW, BUT WILL ONLY BE AN OUTPATIENT PROCEEDURE, SO I SHOULD BE HOME TOMORROW NIGHT.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES AND THE BEAUTIFUL SNAIL MAIL CARDS I AM RECEIVING IN THE MAIL THE PAST FEW DAYS.

MY MOM WILL BE FLYING UP HERE FROM TEXAS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME SO I THINK THAT WILL HELP MY ATTITUDE A LOT.

I HAVE MISSERABLY MESSED UP MY SS FOR THIS MONTH BUT MAYBE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT WHO I AM SHE WIL BE ABLE TO FIND IT IN HER HEART TO FORGIVE ME, AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO HER IN TIME.

SO ONCE AGAIN THANKS A MILLION FOR STICKING BEHIND ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!

You will be forever missed Breezy...

Love, Your FC Family
Old 10-21-2004, 10:20 AM

Hi Breezy

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. We miss you popping in in the frugal living area and crafts and hope to see you back there again soon. Take care of yourself. Anna
Old 10-21-2004, 03:29 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Groupie

Oh, Breezy!

I am so sorry for your ill health. I am thinking of you and have lit a candle for you!

http://foodpursuit.blogspot.com
Old 10-23-2004, 01:17 PM
Assistant Moderator

thinking of you as I do everyday dear. I'm staying in prayer for you and I know without no doubt know your SS will fully understand, don't you worry about anything and put all that energy into getting thru this time again.
I'm glad your mom is coming, as I know we've talked about your mom before. and I know it was hard on you to tell her.

we love you dear...

Old 10-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Breezy , I was thinking of you today and wanted to send good thought your way. Hope the port went well. Keeping you in prayer. lov ya Candy (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
Old 10-25-2004, 04:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good Morning Breezy!!

You were in my thoughts & prayers all weekend.

Hope you got your port in without any snafus. (sp??)

Make sure to get your fluids and REST!

((((HUGS))))

Closed Thread