Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 07-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

The type of research I have done is Carfax reports, criminal histories, travel info and genealogy.

Roberta, I have seen you at the past 2 President Club Tributes. In fact, you sat near me at the one in Springfield. I was trying to run the computer for Deborah for the slide show.

Sometimes I don't earn money or products from someone immediately but it may come or help us later down the road. Another instance is I have ordered flea medicaton for my MIL's cats (she has about 50 of them) and she always gives me a few vials of them for my cat. That way I don't have to purchase them myself. I have had others give us things we may need like furniture. I have bought very few furniture items for my house.

I love to use the computer and help other people with it, also. These same people help me in return with what I need.
E-Ma to 3

Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life. ~ George Burns ~
Old 07-30-2006, 09:19 AM
Nine Year Member

I remember you. I had my Dad with me as my guest he was visiting from SC.

Roberta
Old 07-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I was waiting to hear your name called so I knew where you were sitting. I even wanted to come to you and introduce myself but Deborah kept me busy. Also, your stand-in manager was Tami Smith. She was originally a representative from our district. She was just offered a manager position in the Lima area. I mentioned to her that I see your posts on Family Corner and wanted to meet you face to face and still have not had the chance to. She said you were a really sweet and helpful person to her when she was the stand-in.
E-Ma to 3

Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life. ~ George Burns ~
Old 07-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Nine Year Member

Tami is a sweety I was sorry to see her take the Lima district but I understood that is was a little closer for her.

Roberta
Old 07-31-2006, 04:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Tami and her family just found a house in her new district so I believe they will be moving in very soon. She is so tickled!! She has been training with my manager so I have been able to chat with her a little bit. She is so excited!!!
E-Ma to 3

Old 07-31-2006, 05:55 AM
Nine Year Member

You will have to tell her I said Hi!. I know she was talking about moving halfway between her job and her DH's if she got the position when she was working my district.

Roberta
Old 08-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I will tell her the next time I talk to her or see her.
E-Ma to 3

Old 03-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello all, It has been a VERY long time since I have been here. I'll introduce myself again to those who don't know me on the Introduction page... Anyhow I have started Working from home. I have 4 kids so no time than now to make some extra money. [This is considered to be "Leading on" spam. You may talk about your job as long as you are not advertising it on the boards but please do not fish for members to contact you for more information. You can post your business in your signature line, if you would like--using the title of the business and a clickable link only.

If you have any questions, please contact ajrsmom.] Hugs Becky
Old 03-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Ok Got to reading about SPAM. [Edited by Assistant Administrator.] Thanks
Old 12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Nine Year Member

I've been attempting to declutter the house and make a little extra money by selling things the kids have out grown on the cheap cycles in my area.

Roberta