June change jars!

• Ok, new month! New challenge! How well can we do?!
  • this is a neat idea......I have several jars that I get pennies from my dad and put them in.......I also am going to save my change for June.....will report in later.
  • Great Idea, I think I will start one today :-)
  • June Change Jar Savings!! We hope to save 25.00 in Quarters, 10.00 in Nickles, and 15
    June Change Jar Savings!! We hope to save 25.00 in Quarters, 10.00 in Nickles, and 15.00 in Dimes!! We are not going to count the Pennies for a while and see how much we can save on the Pennies!!
  • Just a reminder only 10 days left in June!! How is everyone doing!
  • No Good Savings for June Change Jars!! I think the most we have saved is $6.00 in ...
    No Good Savings for June Change Jars!! I think the most we have saved is $6.00 in Pennies this month!! I am already working on July's Change Jar Savings!! Hopefully a Better Month Next Month!!
  • I'm a little late positng this! But I saved $25 for the month.
    How did the rest of you do? I now have $85 toward my vacation fund! Yippee! The campground we are staying at is only $10 per night. And the little amusement park, is running a special that week and is only $6 per person, I should have plenty by August!
  • Way to go girl! Unfortunately I think I spent more than I saved this month in the way of change....LOL. Oh well theres always July!
  • I totally forgot to calculate what I saved. I will count it out later today

• starting a new June change challenge, for June 2003

Lynn