Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 02-05-2006, 07:57 PM

I wish eating would forestall my migraines.

Coll
Old 02-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

DH used to throw his change on the table besides his side of the bed. So, I got him a large ceramic jar and an electic coin roller. He uses the change for various little things, including money to wash his car. I always use the change I have to give exact change whenever possible, so mine doesn't build up as much as his.

Coll, I am getting an RFT nerve block on Tuesday. They stop my migraines for 9-12 months!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:50 PM

DeBora, you'll have to tell me what an RFT nerve block is. You can email me or pm me.

Coll
Old 05-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Anna,
I too, got a chuckle out of reading your "money moving exercise program! You are too funny!!

Patti......what kind of music does Judy like? Were you able to get her a new CD or cassette player?

hugs, train
Old 05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Judy and music ,mmm! she is not hard to please. She likes Toby Keith at least I think that is his name. She does not like hard rock, rap, jazz or classical. She likes most country, soft rock, pop. Yes Gina got her a CD player but don't think it has cassette player with it, but does have radio and alarm. Will check tomorrow and see if it has cassette too. I have CD player plus can play them in tower. We both have lots of cassettes and I don't have a player since mine died just after I got back from class reunion in Sept GRRR! A lot of my tapes are ones Otto and I taped from records we had, some are German and I can not find the music on CD's which does not make me happy.
Got me another bank love my banks. Going to count some of the change and put in coin holders and then put it into my savings acct towards buying Christmas presents. God bless all
Old 05-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Coll, did I ever PM you and answer your question? My finals are over and my head is clear. Now, I cannot remember!
Old 05-13-2006, 03:04 PM

DeBora, you'll need to refresh my memory now. What was the question? If it was about the scrapbook stuff, yes you did.

Coll
Old 05-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Quote:
DeBora, you'll have to tell me what an RFT nerve block is. You can email me or pm me.

Coll

This was the question.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

We have a huge waterjug that we've been saving all the extra change. We vowed that we wouldn't tap into it. We are only going to cash it all in and use it on our wedding anniversary and go out to dinner or do something special for just John and myself with no kids!!

Patsi
Old 08-20-2006, 02:36 PM

Maddie and I cleaned out the car yesterday. O told her any money that she found on the floor or seats was hers to keep. She found $2.05. I asked her what she wanted to do with it, she said pennies go in the penny jar for the animals ( the Wildlife Rescue), and the quarters, dimes and nickels go in her movie money box. WE'll either see a movie or buy a new dvd when she has enough saved.