Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I'm here. I have been raking too

Boy is that like farm work!!! I still haven't had a chance to eat right. I am hoping next week I can straighten everything out and get back to eating the way I'm supposed too.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Nine Year Member

Re: OH MY GOD, GUESS WHAT THEY NOW HAVE NO SUGAR ADDED SP. SAUCE

Quote:
Originally posted by leasmom
By Hunts. Now I won't feel bad with using it. It's 6 carbs per 1/2 cup, enough to make a good lC pizza or to use on spaghetti squash. Tonight is the LC spaghetti-(spaghetti squash) and my No sugar Sauce-GOD AM I HAPPY THEY ARE MAKING THIS STUFF!!!

leasmom..... I have been using it for some time now. Even my Mom when she was visiting liked it. Great for cooking for a couple of people. Sometimes I even add water to stretch it further. I slice zucchini squash with a potato peeler like spaghetti. Great in a pinch when you want something different.
________
Sueanne

Old 08-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I had never seen it before, I'm so happy they make it

Its a great product and tastes good too!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Target

I've been out for a week entertaining relatives visiting, so sorry if this is a repeat info.
BUT...
Target (at least in my area, hopefully everywhere else) is having an awesome CLEARANCE sale on ALL lc items. Atkins desserts, hershey lc candy bars.
Got some Progresso lc soups 4 for $3 something, the candy was 50c I think too.

I've been indulging a bit too much so back to the grind tomorrow, my body feels so sluggish now...
Our Target had a huge LC section, I guess they weren't selling too well, because they are getting rid of it all. Time to stock up.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I went to our Target on Monday to look for some great deals but they had nothing! Oh well, better luck next time.

How are we all doing tonight? My stomach is rumbling and grumbling for some unknown reason. Yuck, I hate that feeling.

Im going to make the move and get my hair cut over the weekend. Does anyone watch THE VIEW? I want it to look something like Joy's hairstyle. That will be a change for me since my hair is usually past my shoulders, long and curly. I still want some curls in it though. I get nervous just thinking about it!! <<<-----that really is me!!!

While school shopping with my DS the other day, I bought a pair of 18/20 jeans---the kind with the elastic not button waist---they are too sloppy looking! I was doing a happy dance just being able to get into them!!! I started out wearing a VERY tight 24 in jeans! My tops arent going down that much in size because of my chest, LOL!! But, instead of a 3x, I can now wear a 2x!

Im just going to blurt this out and get it over with....... Im at 235 right now and I have my sights set on 200 by Christmas!!!

Anyone else want to set a goal to reach by Christmas???

We can keep track of them too!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 08-19-2004, 04:55 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Congrats Ajrsmom!!!

WOOHOO!!!

I won't too lose 25 more lbs in the next month or so to be under 300 lbs- I was nearly 400 lbs so this is wonderful!! By Christmas I want to be in a size 22 or so. I'm still wearing a size 26 though I should be buying a size 24 right now. Most of my 26 clothes are Way too big and I look sloppy but I just bought them 2 months ago so I'm not ready to give them up just yet. I can't afford to give them up just yet. So, a size 22 or even a size 20 would be wonderful!!!
Old 08-19-2004, 05:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

ajrsmom, way to go.
Doesn't it feel good. None of my clothes fit right anymore. I was thinking about setting a goal for Christmas but it seems so far away to me right now. I think 35 pounds in 4 months sound good. I think I will join you in that goal. I like the way that sounds. And if I can stay away from the french fries (my downfall on every other diet) I think I can do it. I was very good on our camping trip. I didn't gain any weight but then I didn't loose any either. Maybe because we had to come home 4 days earlier then planned.
This is the longest I have been able to do a diet and the most weight I have ever lost. I wish I had known about Dr Atkins long before now.
Have a great day all.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:35 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Ajrsmom, size 18!!! WAY TO GO

Yesterday, my sister called me and said she noticed I had lost weight. Feels good that people are finally noticing!

Let's see, 18 weeks 'til Christmas. I'm averaging 1# per week. Hmmmm.....I think I'll go out on a limb and commit to 20# by Christmas.

I'm going to lunch with a friend today, and was going to give myself permission to cheat, but just changed my mind - thanks to all you guys motivating me (Christmas is ONLY 18 weeks away!)

I got some new walking shoes, and broke them in yesterday. I walked 2 miles and have some nasty blisters to show for it. I always have a tough time with new shoes. I have pump-bumps on my feet from 8 years of having to wear high heels to work every day.

Keep up the good work, everybody
Old 08-19-2004, 05:47 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I cheated yesterday, I haven't cheated at all since starting

but I became lask in the last couple of days and so dd had chips sitting on the table and I read that it was 25 carb for 14 chips, I probably ate 50 carbs in crumbs and drank her soda which was 45 carbs. I didn't gain anything but I can't let that happen again. Thanks for reminding me that I DO want to lose the next 25 lbs to get me to 300 lbs and then I can finally go down from there. I'm with you on this challenge, I want to be fitting into a size 22 by X-mas!!!
Old 08-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I am going to lock this thread and open another one entitled

" Living a Low-Carb Lifestyle"

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=11993

See ya there!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Closed Thread