Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 05:53 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I'm so happy for you, Leasmom
Isn't that a GREAT feeling -- better than any food tastes!!
Old 09-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Way to go Patrice. How wonderful for you. Isn't wonderful.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hey, wahoo!! I'm finally back!!

After being unable to communicate with you all since late July, I am finally back! My computer finally totally up and died and my dh got equally fed up with my whining about my computer-less state and against my better judgment, forced me to go buy a computer bundle last night.

Now I am learning all over again!! This thing is so totally different than my other computer! (Truth is that I just didn't want to have to spend the $,$$$ or have to learn now to use a new one.)

I lost a LOT of data from the crash that I will have to re-input but I think it will all be worth it in the long run.

Am still losing at about 2 lbs. per week and am very close to going under 200 now, hopefully within the next two weeks.

And many, many thanks to my diet buddy for keeping me honest and on-going over these many weeks!

Sandie Mc
Old 09-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Wow congrats to being nearly under 200 lbs

That's wonderful. I can't wait until I can say that!!!
Old 09-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Me, too! I have been over by less than 20 lbs forever, but I just can't seem to get back below it!

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 09-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I heard that if you increase your carb intake it will jump

start your body to losing again. That's what I did one day because I was at the same weight for 2 months. I had one high carb food item-(I didn't eat high carb all day), just one thing and it seemed to jump start my body. Your body gets used to being at a certain weight and so it maintains that weight. Just eat something not allowed and then go back immediately to low carb and you should start losing in no time.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I upped the allowed carbs (more fruits, lc bread, more nuts......and it did seem to make me lose a little more for a little while BUT now I think that Im going to cut back almost to induction again to see if I can finally start losing more than a pound a week.......I get carried away with allowed junk food....so Im going back to the "good for you" stuff.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 09-06-2004, 09:53 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I've been stalling again, too. But I know it's because I've been lazy about exercise!! Why is it so hard for me to get my backside out of the chair and go for a walk!?!?
Old 09-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
After 6 months of no cheating, I must admit that the last two days have been bad....very bad. I had a planned cheat for the last 2 days. Some good news is that I didnt get sick from eating regular food again like Ive heard some people do.

I wont even try to list everything that I ate, lol!! Lets see....we planned on going to the zoo on Labor Day but we didnt leave our house in time so we went sightseeing in Pittsburgh instead---and we had a blast!! We came upon an Italian festival---need I say more??!!!!! Then there was ice cream.......

Well anyway, I felt guilty at first but then I thought that my life isnt going to end because I did this. So with that in mind, I will start my Induction phase again and go from there. Im not sad or guilty or anything like that.......I do realize that I will never reach my goal weight if I ever do this again so its out of my system now!!

Know what???? I had a Reese P-nut Butter Cup----I dont miss NOT eating them!

I will admit that tonight I have a little bit of an upset stomach and I feel really bloated----after shock from eating like that again. Boy, I dont miss feeling like that either!!

Im looking forward to getting right back on that wagon!!

I just had to come here and admit what I had done. I consider all of you my LC family since we are going through this together.

VickiLynn, I havent been exercising a lot lately either. Would it help if we make a promise to each other to do some kind of exercise at least every other day?? Im willing to do it---Starting tomorrow morning!!!

I will start a new thread ( in this same sub-forum) called something like "Roll Call for Exercise" We can all check in when we are finished doing some type of exercise.

Ill post the link when I set it up.

Maybe if Im help accountable, Ill actually stick to it.

Tami

Here is the link to the new ROLL CALL FOR EXERCISERS!!!

Everyone, Please Join Me!!!

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=12261

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 09-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Tami, I am glad you had such a happy day. Even if it did involve Italian food. LOL. I love the sugar free peanut butter cups.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Closed Thread