Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Local & Regional Forums Looking for people in your neck of the woods? Or maybe you are going to visit another area and need some help from the locals? Check it out!

Old 02-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

We have gotten so much snow that the snow shovel has gotten buried...
Old 02-20-2010, 06:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I lost cattle feed pans and lower halves of gates in snow. In a month or so we'll be complaining about heat and bugs so i'm not complaining now
Old 02-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Nine Year Member

We were very lucky with the latest snow storm. So far we only have around 3 inches of snow. Some areas got hit with 20 plus inches of snow. Lisa I'll be complaining about how hot it is. I can't wait to complain about the hot weather, sick of conplaining about of the cold weather! lol
Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 AM

Our latest storm brought us about 7 inches of snow.
We are to get more on the 7th. I sure hope that prediction has been exagerated.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:03 AM
Assistant Moderator

Almost all the snow was melted ..... we woke to snow!! I am so tired of snow and cold!!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Nine Year Member

We got 3 inches Friday night but since then its been just over freezer and melting a little each day but still have piles of 2-3 feet.

Roberta
Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Assistant Moderator

We've had/are having still pretty much 3 weeks of solid rain, we need it and towns that have not had rain in 4 yrs are flooded, the kids there are ecstatic to see so much water as never before.
75% of our state has been flooded and or still is flooded, me I"m sick of the rain and the wet feel of the house and furniture the doors are jamming due to swelling the kids at school have not a huge amount of shelter as this much rain for so long is not common.
We need it I know we do but 1 full day of sunshine would be nice ...... sounds funny saying that after a very hot and humid summer where I said I wish it would cool down ........... I don't know what I want do I?
They say Australia has a wet season and a dry season and it's being proved right now, that's our state not sure what the others are