Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Kid's Recipes Kids love to cook! There are so many different recipes that children can be a part of, share yours here!

Old 03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Nine Year Member

Happy face Picky Eaters

Sometime young kids can be picky eaters. Try edible containers like an ice cream cone. An ice cream cone will hold tuna fish, egg salad, cottage cheese, and yogurt. Also fruits that are cut up. Using the cones the kids think it's something real good and are more likely to eat it beacuse it's something different......
Old 03-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

My GGS is very Picky He dont like anything but chicken and Potatos any kind so Once I asked him to just try a hamburger and now he will eat one but not to ofter He dont like Vegs so when I make scalloped potatos I scrape some Brocolli in it and tell him its just seasions he eats it

Old 03-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

My 9 yr old g-son is very picky tooooo. He will only eat Kraft Mac & Cheese, cheeseburgers, french fries (no other potato) chic nuggets, soft tacos, no veggies, sometimes spaghetti, that is all I can think of right now. He is even picky with what kind of candy he likes.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

WOW THIS IS FOR ME!!!!! and my son DOESNT eat anything really!! good grief dont know how he got to be 13!!BUT the dr.said he hasnt been in for anything really {thank GOD}so is he really healthy?/ he only gets fruits from drinking juice! doesnt eat anything new...we even told him he would get one of those new games if he would TRY something and he said no...GOOD GRIEF if someone told me that when I was growing up WOW!!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Steven will not drink any kind of juice and once in a blue moon will eat part of a banana but that is it. He is healthy too thank God. Oh he loves those oblong things in freezer ones with peperoni in them can not think of the name. And he only likes peperoni pizza NOW and then. He eats pizza at school now and then.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

That is a very good idea.Thanks
Mish
Old 08-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Mystery Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Kids not eataing? wow.... I was a picky eater growing up and had to sit there until I did eat it.
Seems like things has change since I was a little girl, or then maybe I was a little girl not long ago.

To return to the Guess Who Game or learn how to play this fun game click here!

Who is our Mystery Guest this week? Take a guess!
click here to submit your guess!
Please remember to submit only one guess per day. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

that is hard. the cone is a good one. some times for a snack i do apple smiles. 2 slices of red apple per smile. peanut butter on one side of each, mini marshmellows inthe middle as teeth.
or to get more veggies grate and hide it in the food.
fruit. = smoothies.
banana pops - freeze banana on popcile stick sprinkes. freeze for a day.