Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Just for Grandparents Here is a special place for all our proud grandparents to share their stories with us and other grandparents.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 1.57 average.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Well here it is 4:21 am and I am wide awake.Can't seem to sleep today or was it last night,I don't even know.My hands are aching and that might have a lot to do with me not sleeping.

Hope everyone is doing well today.Have a wonderful week.
Smiles
Old 11-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Nine Year Member

shocking

Hi All--Went to the doctors this morning all my blood tests taken lastweek came out good. I've had this sty on my eye all week and been feeling a little run down. Well I think I caught everybody's germs!! LOL I have a virus so the doctor gave me meds for that and new back meds. My back has been really hurting lately with all this dampness. For me I've had a bad back all my life so it's something you just learn to live with. Out side of this thank God I'm ok.---Very cloudy here today and feels so cold and damp!!! Hope everybody gets back to sleeping and in very good health soon!!! Happiness to Alll........
Old 11-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Happy so very glad all your tests came back negative or on the okay side.
I too have had back trouble forever but has for sure gotten worse lately so much so discussion began about back surgery but am going thro' all means otherwise before I even think of that.
I hope you sleep better tonite too Theresa as well as myself and any others who are having this prob,
Theresa you asked me if I get the flu shot every year as well as Pneumomia when she tells me I am due one.
More later friends,
Old 11-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Happy6 glad all your test came back okay.Patti,I hope I can sleep tonight,insomnia just one of the many side-effects from my Glaucoma meds.I am so tired right now,but have to do a couple of things before I can head off to bed.
Patti I hope you get some sleep too.
Well Ladies I am going to bed,the things I needed to do can wait until tomorrow.
Night All.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Good moring all slept firly well. But have done something (don't ask me what or how) to my right foot down by the toe area. Hurts no matter what I do. Don't have to put pressre on it either to hurt grrr! can not afford to be hurting now. Adam asked me this morning if a young friend of his frm school could come here for T-Day Itold him yes. Amy is out of town and she and Cecilly are friends. Seems the young girl lost her Mom recently and that is one reason she moved to this are to be with her big sis 24. So we shall see.
Take care all and be back later
Old 11-21-2006, 08:34 AM
Nine Year Member

shocking

Hi All---Hope your toe is going to be ok Pattie. You know sometimes I get a black/blue mark on my arm and I'll be donned if I know how it happened. One of the mysteries of life! lol---Once when my grandson was only 2 he stepped on my right toe and I saw stars!!! The toe swelled up unbelievably fast. I went to the E.R. and of cause they can't do much for a toe. The toe was broken!! I couldn't believe this little child could brake my toe. The doctor said it was the way he stepped on it. To this day it's a family joke that he broke grammys toe at age 2.----Theresa hope you had a good nights sleep. It's terrible when you can't sleep. The next day you never feel at your best.----Happiness to All---

Last edited by HAPPY6; 11-21-2006 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:58 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Patti do take it easy with your toe,my granddaughter grabbed my hand one day and broke 2 fingers,I didn't think she was that strong.So please Patti take it easy,okay.

I did manage to get some sleep last night but feel like I could sleep for a week,really I think I could.

Hubby is frustrated with the doctor's here,he has had this rash on his arms and hands for the past year,every time he works it gets worse,he has seen 5 doctor's and not one of them can tell him what it is,so hundred's of dollars for prescriptions and still nothing is working for him.When he isn't working it clears up,so another doctor took a sample of his skin,sent it off and they still don't know.Ahhh I am as frustrated as he is,I just don't know any more about the doctor's here.

Any ways,Patti take it easy.Happy6,Take care and will chat again soon.
hugs
Old 11-22-2006, 06:52 AM
Nine Year Member

shocking Thanksgiving

Hi All -- Going to be a busy day today, will be getting ready for Thanksgiving ----I know that we come from all over and we all don't celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'd to wish everyone at FC all good wishes!! With that said....I want to wish everyone a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving....Enjoy the day spent with family & friends...enjoy your delicious feasts and delectable desserts!! Let's be thankful for the freedom we have to enjoy this day, many blessings/thanks to all the brave soldiers past and present....... Happiness to All....
Old 11-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Happy6 and to everyone else who celebrates tomorrow.

Has anyone heard from Patti? Patti I hope you are okay and that your foot is better.

Hugs
Old 11-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Nine Year Member

shocking

Hi-- Taking a coffee break--Thanks for your good wishes, Theresa. Hope Patti, is ok!! Take Care & Stay Well......