Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Just for Grandparents Here is a special place for all our proud grandparents to share their stories with us and other grandparents.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Mystery Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Just reading.
For those that had Thanksgiving I hope it was a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mine was good. Had alot of good food to eat.
someone even send over some bread to have in the morning to eat- cranberry bread. Just need to warm it up. It will be something different.

If you not played this week came, you still have time to guess who I am, so come on over and take a guess.

To return to the Guess Who Game or learn how to play this fun game click here!

Who is our Mystery Guest this week? Take a guess!
click here to submit your guess!
Please remember to submit only one guess per day. Thanks!
Old 11-24-2006, 07:03 AM
Nine Year Member

shocking

HI All---Hope everybody is in the best!!! Pattie where are are you?? Gee, I hope everything is ok with you. Hope you are not having trouble with your foot. Theresa hope all is well with you and that you have been getting a good nights sleep. We had a great Thanksgiving and all the food was yummmy! Of cause I stuffed myself just like a turkey! LOL Today we will start on getting ready decorating for Christmas. My husband and daughter were at Wal-Mart at 4:30am! Not me I stayed in my nice warm bed. The store opened at 5am and my daughter made a mad dash to get the stuff she wanted to get for her kids. She did get everything she wanted and did save money. DH has never been to a sale so early in the morning and was amazed at all the people there. He said everything went smooth and no one was rude. Hope everyone is well---take care ---- Hapiness to all......
Old 11-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Wow been trying to reply to some of the threads but could not get on here. Could read the posts butwhen I clicked to access it would not go anywhere. Decided to try again and wham it actually went. Been asking Tami for help and probably still need to do what he suggests.
My foot is okay now just messed up couple days but boy it sure hurt while it was.
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving
Old 11-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Nine Year Member

shocking

Patti so glad your foot is ok now!! Well I've had it for the day! Going to rest now. Got the inside decorated. The kids are just loving all the Christmas music and different things singing and danceing---My fovorite is the danceing snowman. Oh well I still have a little kid in me! lol---Tomorrow dd will finish the last of the leaves, not to many left to bag. DH will put the lights up outside and outside decorations. We all just want to get it done so we can enjoy. DD and I will start cookies Monday. Anybody got a good recipe? Maybe something different? DD and DIL both bake a lot of cookies all year. Going to go eat. 3 guesses ---what will I eat? You're right----left over TURKEY----- lol----Hugs & Happiness to all....Everybody stay in good health...
Old 11-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Man I am having lots of trouble getting the thread and then the reply part. I emailed this one to my pimary addy and it is letting me do this.
I too am glad my foot is better that was an awful couple days. And especiallywith having to be on my feet so much Wed and Thur would have been almost impossible. Good nite all
Old 11-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.Hi Patti,glad you are feeling better.Me,I am so tired right now and I think I am going to head off to bed.

Night All
Old 11-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Good nite Theresa and all who are headed to bed. I will not be far behind you.
Have no idea what my Saturday will be like. Gina has not said anything yet about us going anywhere and really hope she does not. Got things I want to do here at home.
Good nite all and God bless
Old 11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Nine Year Member

shocking Hi

Patti I'm glad your foot is better!!!! I don't know where you are from, but did you have Thanksgiving Thursday to? Theresa, I hope your dh rash is better. My dh gets a rash on his head. This has been going on & off for years. To make a long story short after testing it seems he gets a rash that people who have been in a comatose state get. No he has never been in a comatose state. It's just one of thoes strange things that happens. He has not gotten this rash in over a year now. It's strange but strange things do happen.......Take care......Happines to all.....
Old 11-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Happy yes I do celebrate Thanksgiving it was a busy as well as good day for me,

I too am glad my foot is better could not have done all I did Wed & Thur if not.

Never heard of that rash hope it does not give him any pain. And sorry about your hubby's rash too Theresa.

Watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy with Steven so more later
Old 11-26-2006, 08:30 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Good day ladies.Hope everyone is doing well.

I had the best night sleep in 6 years.We bought an adjustable so I could sleep,but the guy that placed the order,ordered an extra firm mattress,every day I got up my hip and back hurt so much that I could hardly walk.I had dh take the top mattress off the adjustable bed and put our old {which is a new mattress}mattress on top and then a thick piece of foam and I slept like a baby last night,Ahhhh amazing how a good night sleep can make you feel great.

It was -23 here last night,a little too cold for me.Today it is -14 so not too bad at all.But think I will stay inside until Spring,lol.Got all the outside lights up and ready for Christmas.

Have a great day everyone!